PDA

View Full Version : switch

jonan69
12-30-2010, 12:03 AM
Welcome to Satfix ! jonan69 Glad to have you aboard ! :welcome:

I hope you make Satfix your new home, however all houses have rules and I ask that you familarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations (http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?t=352) - Thanks.

Knowing your equipment when asking for help is half the battle. If you need some info on LNB & Switches - please click the link below !

ihave gone through and i have a standard lnb that i used to use with my cw600p back in the day. its still pointed to dn 110 since they went dead. i never heard of switches and if i only have one stb do i need one? sorry for the dumb questions but this setup is completely new to me
thanks to all for the warm welcome and help

Costactc
12-30-2010, 10:43 PM
Your post was moved here because it was a hijack of a welcome thread. Hijacking another thread is against the rules, please post in appropriate areas.

satchick
12-31-2010, 02:44 AM
That depends.... You'll need a switch if you want to receive signal from more than one satellite.

wes block
12-31-2010, 02:49 AM
ihave gone through and i have a standard lnb that i used to use with my cw600p back in the day. its still pointed to dn 110 since they went dead. i never heard of switches and if i only have one stb do i need one? sorry for the dumb questions but this setup is completely new to me
thanks to all for the warm welcome and help

as satchick says... you have 110. If you want the complete guide you would need another lnb for 119. both go into a switch and it allows you to get both satellites and all of DN