PDA

View Full Version : DVD- Resident Evil : Afterlife

RED75
01-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Well here i thought this would be the last one, not. Well it wasn't the best out of the serires, but it definaly had it's moments. Plane and simple if you liked the others than you will enjoy this one. Out of 4 stars it gets a solid 3, when you watch it you will understand why, ejoy.:lurk5:

cyn219
01-13-2011, 10:44 PM
Well here i thought this would be the last one, not. Well it wasn't the best out of the serires, but it definaly had it's moments. Plane and simple if you liked the others than you will enjoy this one. Out of 4 stars it gets a solid 3, when you watch it you will understand why, ejoy.:lurk5:

I definity agree; loved afterlife almost as much as 1, 2 and 3.......and it cant be the last one, there are many more bucks to be made...and I'm glad; love this movie series. Never tried the game.

dasher108
03-10-2011, 06:28 PM
best one yet

wang_chung
11-04-2011, 09:30 PM
yeah, pretty good. starting to get a little repetitive, no? i enjoyed it, and hell yeah i'll watch the next, but just saying it's getting a little repetitive. nothing "new" aside from zombies and chasing umbrella corporation.

alameda
03-21-2012, 06:12 AM
Yes I loved the part when the hugh MF had the fight in the shower with the 2 ladies...:thumbsup: