PDA

View Full Version : Widows` Weekend-----Cobra`s Picks

The Cobra
01-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Widows` Weekend???---I`ll explain tomorrow when I have some more time.
Anyway kids, we went 2-2 last weekend so I better have a bit better luck/skill LOL this week cause the games are only going to get tougher to call.
Thanx to starter---once again we have the opening lines for the games, if anyone bets point spread like I do this is the time to dump your cash before they start with the .5 crap that kills a lot of bets....

Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburg Steelers....the line is the Steelers by 3.
No doubt this game will come down to a turnover---but by who, it`s anyone`s guess. If you like hard hitting punishing defensive football like I do you`ll love this game. I like the Ravens to cover the 3 points if not win it outright.

Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons...the line says Atlanta by 2---and that`s about right----Green Bay has the weapons to win but I don`t see it happening as much as I`d like it to happen. Green Bay didn`t impress me much last weekend vs Philly and escaped with a win by the hairs on their chinny chin chins. I`ll take Atlanta at home to cover the points.

Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears.....Line says Bears by 10...Well I hesitate in doing the BWAHAHAHA thing again---but BWAHAHAHA all the same. It`s sub zero in Chicago in January so there won`t be any lightning striking twice for the Seahawks. Forte will run wild for the Bears. The Bears don`t have a chancy defense like the Saints do---Bears have a solid, every play in your face , knock you down defense-------and in the cold they will be way too much for Seattle to handle. But by 10?? Cobra says take the Bears and eat the 10 points--Bears will win big, next to shutting out Seattle.

NY Jets at New England Patriots......the line says an amazing 8.5 for the Patriots. Pats are the hottest team in football, Brady is the best playoff QB I`ve seen or any other time as well. But they are a very young team and I`m wondering the farther they go the more excited the "kids" will get and start to "overplay" esp. on defense. I picked the Jets to go to the Super Bowl this year---to win this game they`ll have to keep Brady on the bench meaning they have to run the ball well as they did to Manning last week. And SANCHEZ has to be error free !! He won`t be and Brady will win the game.
My Super Bowl prediction for the Jets will be crushed and the Pats will win this game----but not by no 8.5 for sure. So bettors---take the points and the Jets.

So there we go kids----and if/when I make a fool out of myself LMFAO--I won`t be home all weekend for you to hoot down my throat. LOL--it`s Widows` Weekend--I love football.