PDA

View Full Version : Roloson stops 58 shots as Isles beat Leafs

chrism
11-25-2009, 01:57 AM
TORONTO — It's been 18 years since an NHL goalie made as many saves as Dwayne Roloson did Monday night. <br />
<br />
The 40-year-old Roloson turned aside 58 shots to help the New York Islanders beat the...

mabs
11-25-2009, 01:58 AM
i am just glad my grandfather isnt alive to see the current leaf team. i bet he is rolling over in his grave

Newf
11-25-2009, 03:11 AM
i am just glad my grandfather isnt alive to see the current leaf team. i bet he is rolling over in his grave

yup it sure is tough being a leafs fan these days...oh well maybe next year :noidea: or maybe not :no:

mabs
11-25-2009, 03:16 AM
yup it sure is tough being a leafs fan these days...oh well maybe next year :noidea: or maybe not :no:

dont loose faith, i still believe in the jets. some day, they will have their chance even if their name changes again

Newf
11-25-2009, 03:20 AM
dont loose faith, i still believe in the jets. some day, they will have their chance even if their name changes again

haha yah for sure. Be awesome to see a team back there someday. I will never lose the faith in my team...it is easy to cheer for a winning team, it takes a real fan to stick with the leafs lol...GO LEAFS GO!!!