PDA

View Full Version : Angry Birds Fly to Facebook in May!

KIDWCKED
03-09-2011, 10:20 PM
c/p from fox by the a/p
Angry Birds, one of the world's most popular mobile device applications, is joining the Facebook gaming universe come May.

To play Angry Birds, gamers slingshot mad-as-hell, cannonball-esque birds through the air, sending them smashing into the fortifications of their green-faced, egg-stealing enemies, the pigs. Millions of gamers flex their thumb muscles playing Angry Birds every day, destroying thieving swine.

"First, it's a little mindless. Meaning you don't have to concentrate on it the whole time," said business analyst Rob Klink of Chapel Hill, N.C., who plays Angry Birds on an Android. "Secondly, essentially the game is about solving a puzzle, which I like.

"Lastly, I love the sounds, whether it's the birds yelling 'Wheeeee' as they fly through the air or them grunting/chuckling while you try to decide your next move."

pugsycan
03-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Yea well are they going to get Elf Bowling or shuffle board

KIDWCKED
03-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Yea well are they going to get Elf Bowling or shuffle board

Well i heard Elf Bowling was as lame as AngryBirds??Not sure of this shuffle board..Cheers

StanW
03-09-2011, 11:30 PM
... well I got excited when I read the title of this thread ;) , a letdown after I read the post but it was worth it , ty Todd:thumbsup: