PDA

View Full Version : Jones is real taff guy!!!!!!!!!!

kiryjuan
03-20-2011, 05:06 AM
wow!!!!!!!!!!
i still on shock of what i see on ufc 128, i never imagen Jones can be so taff.

i do not see any one on the list to win again Jones.

Wow!

ironworks
03-20-2011, 05:52 AM
In my opinion, Shogun showed up, out of shape and just off the couch where he had a few beers and at chips.......it was pathetic.................jmo

badboyz4life
03-20-2011, 06:05 AM
it wouldnt have mattered jones is a bad a-- dude,Shogun new that

Gamer
03-20-2011, 06:06 AM
I missed it because of the boxing last night.So now that I see your comments I am watching the replay to see what I missed.

KIDWCKED
03-20-2011, 03:32 PM
Jones controlled the fight in every aspect.I thought it was a good show.

ft@t@lk™
03-20-2011, 03:35 PM
Bones lived up to the hype

dukeathome
03-20-2011, 03:37 PM
He has a different style for sure,and it works,great fight!!

D-troit
03-20-2011, 06:13 PM
Jones becomes the youngest fighter to win a UFC championship fight. Looks like this dude is gonna be a rising star in the UFC for years to come. Was stunned at the way he handled Shogun with such ease and with a style and moves that have not been seen before in this sport. Wow!!!!

phantom
03-20-2011, 09:54 PM
I didn't know Jones but before the fight i saw the preview. His elbows are crazy!
I felt bad for Shogun because he got his a$$ kicked bad!... It was devastating.
Jones has a natural advantage with his reach. His legs are super skinny though. If Shogun was to kick those, it would have broken in half.
Shogun tapped out - the ref wanted to give him a chance but he should have called it earlier.
Shogun was hurting bad last night and still is for a month after that.

Kermit
03-21-2011, 03:24 AM
Shogun in my opinion looked out of shape. That is the worst I have ever seen him fight. He moved very slow and keep getting clipped over and over again. I will give Jones a review after I see him in a few more fights. I think he is up against Rachad Evans next.......lets see how he does.... i think it will be a tough fight