PDA

View Full Version : I need an arm for von weise 36 v motor?

skipticum
05-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Where can I buy (just) the arm to go with a von weise motor (36 volt)?

I have a von weise actuator with perfectly working motor (very clean), but the outer and inner tubes are badly rusted and fused together. I separated the tubes from the motor, but I couldn't pull the inner tube from the outside shaft. Both shafts are badly pitted to the point where they are not salvageable. I need a new arm...Thanks

Solsantenudist
05-03-2011, 03:42 AM
Hi
This may help I just ordered 2 24", 36volt OARL actuators from Sadoun Sat.there are other places a little
cheaper the ones I ordered are heavy duty if there is such a thing I've dismantled many of them lately
as I have been collecting a lot of dishes ,making the best out of the bunch and decided to go for new actuators
and look at weather proofing them after I receive them. They all have poor weather proofing. I choose this
supplier because the freight is the best price for me. I think if it's a smaller dish the wind load is not to
critical and you could buy 2 cheaper ones for the price of one expensive one and still come out ahead in the long
run and when one stops working just replace with the other one.
That's how I see it, hope this help's but in the end it's up to you.
Good Luck
Ps they range in price from $49.00 and up I choose $98.00 ones

Costactc
05-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Google VonWeise, you should be able to find what your looking for. May be pricey though, might want to invest in another actuator.