PDA

View Full Version : How a.i. Can make a successful return to philly

casper
12-08-2009, 05:08 PM
HOW A.I. CAN MAKE A SUCCESSFUL RETURN TO PHILLY

JACK ARMSTRONG

A.I. is back to his NBA roots in Philadelphia with the 76ers. Wow! How time flies to think back to his days at Georgetown and in his early NBA days with Philly. Back in the day, he was one of the most dynamic players in the NBA. Not now. Can he still play? YES!! Here's what he needs to do to make sure that the remainder of this season works well for the 76ers and AI in the City of Brotherly Love.

1. KNOW AND ACCEPT ROLE:

You're on a young team that needs an identity, yet they are the future, you on the other hand are not. Fit in. Make sure you do what's asked of you by Eddie Jordan and his staff. You'll get plenty of chances to play and express yourself with Lou Williams out of the lineup. Ease into it and try to be a good teammate.

2. LEADERSHIP:

You're a veteran and the young players respect what you've accomplished in the league. Act the part and be a good example both on and off the court. Be about winning and make the sacrifices that winners make.

3. SCORE POINTS:

Do what you do!!! They need you to put up numbers yet in a team concept. Get your points but do it in an efficient way that makes the team bet

4. HANDLE ADVERSITY:

You haven't played much this season. You're going to be rusty. Be patient with your self. They're will be nights that you don't have it. Shake it off and bounce back next night. You're role will change some nights-don't complain-Handle it.

5. BRING THE TEAM A PERSONALITY:

You can handle the media and be a spokesman. Keep the pressure off the younger players and deal in a professional and upbeat way with the difficult Philadelphia media.

6. HAVE FUN:

Who knows? If Lou Williams doesn't get injured, maybe you're still out of work. Enjoy your self. You're back doing what you love. Don't sweat the small stuff. This could be it. Make every day count.

7. JUST WIN BABY:

You want to have fun and get the fans excited again in Philly?? Help your team win games and get back in the playoff hunt. Make the Sixers relevant again. That will be icing on the cake!! Enjoy!!!!