PDA

View Full Version : Hogan talks about WWE stars wanting to join TNA

dishdude714
12-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Hulk Hogan threw Spike TV under the bus in an interview to promote his battle against WWE and Vince McMahon when explaining the decision to go head-to-head with WWE Raw on the first Monday of 2010. Hogan also claimed “Vince is going to throw everything he has” at TNA on January 4. He cited his Australian Tour where he says McMahon “did everything he could to upset the apple cart” and promote WWE’s tour of Australia in spring 2010. “When I talked to Spike about going head-to-head on Monday nights, I did it for a reason. If you’re going to pick a fight, pick a big fight,” Hogan said on the Main Event Radio show. “Everybody (at Spike) was scared of their own shadow. ‘What if we don’t do a number?’ The thing is, I said, ‘Don’t even worry about it. You have to give the audience a choice.’”

Hogan also claimed that since TNA made the announcement on the UFC special this past Saturday, he’s received calls from wrestlers in WWE who are interested in coming to TNA because they’re “unhappy with their situation.” “Ever since I made this announcement, you wouldn’t believe some of the wrestlers that have been calling me. A lot of friends, a lot of people in WWE who are not happy with their current situation,” Hogan claimed. “And you know, we just might surprise you. We might just get some momentum on Monday nights quicker than you think.”

Later
Dishdude714