PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Tribe

Pollypurabred
09-25-2011, 06:48 AM
Guys/Girls, I just watched THE LOST TRIBE on the SyFy channel and this has to be one of the worst, if not the worst, movies I have ever seen. It is so bad that I could not stop watching it or change the channel as I KNEW that if I did, I would miss the moment.

2 hrs of Blair Witchcraft video along with fading video/audio make this one of my top ten movies to never/ever see or talk about again.

Condor
09-26-2011, 01:02 AM
I am really looking forward to watching the new show on Fox though.. I think its call terranova.. Premieres tomorrow. Love those dinosaur prehistoric movies and now show.. I hope its good..........

Pollypurabred
09-26-2011, 04:38 PM
I am too. The teasers look pretty good.

stman
09-26-2011, 04:48 PM
The worst? I take it that you've never seen Plan 9 From Outer Space or Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. You do have to wonder how they manage to get investors or financing for some of these films. :D

Anubis
09-26-2011, 07:08 PM
The worst? I take it that you've never seen Plan 9 From Outer Space or Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. You do have to wonder how they manage to get investors or financing for some of these films. :D

Investers bought into a purple dinosaur and called it Barney. You tell me how to wing that one other than giving free acid hits away.:tehe:

Pollypurabred
09-27-2011, 04:44 AM
Stman, you may be correct with the "Attach of the Killer Tomatoes" but I have not seen a review other than the one I posted, concerning THE LOST TRIBE. As to your other selections, I would give Plan Nine a 1.1 with Tomatoes a 1.0 and the THE LOST TRIBE as 0.9!

shawndaddy
09-27-2011, 10:55 PM
never heard of this movie. will have to check it out