PDA

View Full Version : UFC president says St-Pierre will be out 10 months

kijiji
12-07-2011, 08:14 PM
UFC president says St-Pierre will be out 10 months
Canadian fighter Georges St-Pierre to miss 10 months due to knee injury, UFC president Dana White says in tweet.

Kubby
12-07-2011, 08:42 PM
hxxp://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/more-sports/ufc-fighter-georges-st-pierre-suffers-serious-knee-injury/article2263211/
I like GSP and respect him. This will be looked at as suspect for sure. Too bad...to say the least.

adam31416
12-07-2011, 11:00 PM
WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's bad news and i just heard yesterday he was promoting is new Trainning DVD

what a disapointment ....

miss last one now this one to .... :(

vyger
12-08-2011, 04:19 AM
Diaz will have lots to cry about now. lol

adam31416
12-08-2011, 12:42 PM
And he had already started to to run his mouth ... I would of love to see that ass wipping

swanone
12-08-2011, 02:22 PM
gives gsp another 10 months before he loses that title and and takes a ass wipping of a lifetime. this will only make him a better fighter, he lost his edge that he got after the matt serra lose. you got to admit his last 4 fights have been BORING ! whens the last time he finshed somebody with anger in his eyes, hse the fighter that doesnt want to hurt anyone

kijiji
12-08-2011, 02:33 PM
gives gsp another 10 months before he loses that title and and takes a ass wipping of a lifetime. this will only make him a better fighter, he lost his edge that he got after the matt serra lose. you got to admit his last 4 fights have been BORING ! whens the last time he finshed somebody with anger in his eyes, hse the fighter that doesnt want to hurt anyoneIf you knew anything at all about martial arts then you'd know that anger is the last thing that you want to bring into a fight !!! its all about discipline

swanone
12-08-2011, 02:59 PM
If you knew anything at all about martial arts then you'd know that anger is the last thing that you want to bring into a fight !!! its all about discipline

spar me ! discipline is one thing but fights like josh koshchek are boring ( He could have finshed him in the 3rd ). i understand a good chess match style fight but nobody want every fight go to the judges. There is no hunger in him the drive has ended after being on top for to long. i never said he was a bad fighter , hes one of the best but he is lacking the kill that he once had.

adam31416
12-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Well to be honest last good fight i saw from him was Matt Hardy

but even on this Fight he JSP should of tap Matt out in second round when he had that lock on him