PDA

View Full Version : Goons Vs Canucks

whiteheather
01-07-2012, 07:16 PM
This is a goon game. Boston came out to destroy the sedins. Boston a bunch of useless goons .... lucic game misconduct. refs have game in hand..... goons miss a penalty shot...perfec.....regardless of final score......boston has embarrased themselves............

kenkell1
01-07-2012, 07:41 PM
I totally agree with you. I lost all repect for the Bruins.

dishuser
01-07-2012, 07:41 PM
and who did bertuzzi play for?lol

kenkell1
01-07-2012, 07:54 PM
sorry dishy, that was a different era and Moore deserved what he got even though Bert is a goof.

Nostradamus
01-07-2012, 08:00 PM
well I think the Bruins might have learned that after they seen what the Canucklehead fans did last year after getting their ass handed to them on a platter

whiteheather
01-07-2012, 08:05 PM
well I think the Bruins might have learned that after they seen what the Canucklehead fans did last year after getting their ass handed to them on a platter
last year is history, and yes the so CALLED fans put a damper on Vancouver, however we are talking about todays game.... the goons second goal should never have been. the refs screwed up on that one. ... again the bruins are making fools of themselves by not playing hockey.....Lucic gone and quite rightly so, now a 5 min penaly on a dirty play on Salo.... I hope the 3rd period it is hockey they play and not be vigillantes on the Sedins....and yes GO CANUCKS................. watch the replay on the icing..........................

whiteheather
01-08-2012, 12:47 AM
Final score 4-3 for Vancouver. a fitting finish. now lets wait and see if Shannahan is going to issue further penalties, sadly I missed the 3rd period as I had to work.........a good result for Schnieder. well done Cory.......