PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Beans

chicot60
02-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Can you find three babies face and three ladybugs? I did find them all but it took a few minutes!

http://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/coffee-faces-and-lady-bugs-optical-illusion.jpg

hutch
02-09-2012, 06:38 PM
good one chicot60... got them all fairly quickly but when double checking had trouble finding the upper baby face

patsy
03-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Not bad show us some more

TechLauren
03-16-2012, 08:03 PM
I found the lady bugs instantly but I had a pestilence of Asian lady beatles for several years in a row so I have a trained eye for that sort of bug. I only saw one baby face in the bottom right but then I never had pack of babies try to force their way in the house so I don't have a sharp eye for them!

hutch
03-16-2012, 10:18 PM
I found the lady bugs instantly but I had a pestilence of Asian lady beatles for several years in a row so I have a trained eye for that sort of bug. I only saw one baby face in the bottom right but then I never had pack of babies try to force their way in the house so I don't have a sharp eye for them!

here's a hint... draw a diagonal line from the face you found towards the upper left corner... you'll find a baby face almost equidistant from the upper left as the other is from the lower right. Now can you find the third?

TechLauren
03-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Ok. I found them but only cuz I figured the 3rd one would be in a corner too. Just not used to having to check for babies!