PDA

View Full Version : software to create restaurant menu

bigge
12-29-2009, 04:53 PM
I was wondering if anyone here know what that best software to get to create a menu for a restaurant is? and where I might get that software at.
thanks

anyonomus
12-29-2009, 05:00 PM
I was wondering if anyone here know what that best software to get to create a menu for a restaurant is? and where I might get that software at.
thanks

Did we Google it?
Or are you looking for recommendations ?
I had a friend that was looking and found a great one..I can contact him and see what Free one he used if you want.
In the mean while this is what I found on google.
You however may be looking for a specific template..
Cheers
any

Results 1 - 10 of about 32,800,000 for Free software to create restaurant menu. (0.28 seconds)

mikeross11
12-29-2009, 05:02 PM
MS Publisher, from Microsoft is not free, but I will tr to give an art job with MS Word :)

bigge
12-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Did we Google it?
I had a friend that was looking and found a great one..I can contact him and see what Free one he used if you want.
Cheers
any

Results 1 - 10 of about 32,800,000 for Free software to create restaurant menu. (0.28 seconds)

I have not googled it yet, I am wanting some idea before I start looking, maybe something someone else had used. a good starting point so to say.

pugsycan
12-29-2009, 05:11 PM
I agree with Mike, Microsoft Publisher has a bunch of different templates

StanW
12-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Did we Google it?
Cheers
any

I googled 'restaurant menu design software' - 29 milion hits!! Wow!! i guess since we all have to eat anything related to food will be a hot topic.

How much are you willing to spend on the software Biggie?

bigge
12-29-2009, 06:02 PM
I googled 'restaurant menu design software' - 29 milion hits!! Wow!! i guess since we all have to eat anything related to food will be a hot topic.

How much are you willing to spend on the software Biggie?

Yea I google it to, lol, wow. Just looking to create a menu right now, with not much working room so the cheaper the better. I do believe in time we will need to upgrade but trying to get started now.

eyeQ
12-29-2009, 06:09 PM
Yea I google it to, lol, wow. Just looking to create a menu right now, with not much working room so the cheaper the better. I do believe in time we will need to upgrade but trying to get started now.

Any free sample:munching_out: for us ...."Food Critics":tehe:

StanW
12-29-2009, 06:18 PM
Hurry up before some of the red guys discover the free food thing .lol

Wouldn't mind trying some sushi recipes....

bigge
12-29-2009, 07:46 PM
You make the trip will give you something, it a hamburger joint call Joe's lake and restaurant

anyonomus
12-29-2009, 08:07 PM
You make the trip will give you something, it a hamburger joint call Joe's lake and restaurant

Hamburgers and(hidden) beer it will be then..Hold the pickles..
I will try a few of the free ones and see if they any any good and post back.
I am sure between all of us we will find something suitable..
If I was close I would get you an Ariel photo of your place to add to the menu.
Cheers
any

mikeross11
12-29-2009, 08:09 PM
I found this templates, but you will need 100$ to have your own

hxxp://www.stocklayouts.com/Templates/Free-Templates/Free-Sample-Menu-Template-Design.aspx
Change xx for tt and address

StanW
12-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Judging by the effort you are putting into the menu must be a 5 star restaurant. Count me in...

Maybe a good place to hold the next Satfix picnic ? :D

eyeQ
12-29-2009, 08:46 PM
Can I apply as a valet parking attendant :auto:
delivery boy :scooter:
or parking food service attendant:skate:

:tape:

bigge
12-29-2009, 10:00 PM
Can I apply as a valet parking attendant :auto:
delivery boy :scooter:
or parking food service attendant:skate:

:tape:

valet parking at a burger place now thats different

StanW
12-29-2009, 10:49 PM
We're a classy outfit :D

eyeQ
12-29-2009, 11:04 PM

You gonna need it, 500 cars will not fit the area. Believe me I can read your future.

bigge
12-30-2009, 12:13 AM
You gonna need it, 500 cars will not fit the area. Believe me I can read your future.

funny you say that,we have thought about holding car show, it does have a huge asphalt parking lot that is somewhere around 6 acre and 40 acre of land around it that is flat. It is in a town called Sugar Tit, SC. With a fishing lake on it, it has all kind of potental.

anyonomus
12-30-2009, 01:45 AM
funny you say that,we have thought about holding car show, it does have a huge asphalt parking lot that is somewhere around 6 acre and 40 acre of land around it that is flat. It is in a town called Sugar Tit, SC. With a fishing lake on it, it has all kind of potental.

Hmm.I am not even goin to comment on the town name..nor ask where it got it from..:rolleyes::innocent::no::tape:

StanW
12-30-2009, 01:49 AM
funny you say that,we have thought about holding car show, it does have a huge asphalt parking lot that is somewhere around 6 acre and 40 acre of land around it that is flat. It is in a town called Sugar Tit, SC. With a fishing lake on it, it has all kind of potental.Ice fishing any good in the winter? - us canucks can't be away from ice for long :D

bigge
12-30-2009, 02:17 AM
Well no ice Stan, it was 50 degrees here today. What wrong with the name I like it, lol.

bigge
12-30-2009, 05:48 AM
Does this mean we gave up on the proggy or figured out that publisher would be the best, lol.

bigge
12-30-2009, 01:43 PM
bump to the bump

anyonomus
12-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Give a little more to go on..There are tooooo many to choose from//
Are you looking for a take out menu... Sit in menu..or both..(separate or combined)
Do you wish Phone numbers added for take out??
just a plain open and look or a trifold menu?
Do you wish to have clipart/pics prices on the menu?
Daily/weekly/monthly house specials?
E.G.
Some places specialize in"fish & chips"(do you wish a pic of the special added)

I have found a few that may be suitable and I will work with them for you in what little spare time I have..lol
Or I can just give you the URL's and you can personalize it for your use...
Cheers
any

bigge
12-30-2009, 02:35 PM
Well it would be a universal menu for dine in and take, even if it is a hamburger joint it is in a nice neighborhood. I am looking for the proggy so I can put in the items to be served and prices. No daily special as of yet. So far they got me leaning to Publisher, I look it up and they are alot out their to choose and some of them print it up themself. Thinking about putting it on a legal size paper, so it would be easier to find someone to make copies, making copies, lol. Had to say that, lol. The phone coming in 2 week so don't have a number yet, I just trying to get a start on it. Thanks for the help.

pugsycan
12-30-2009, 05:12 PM
Well it would be a universal menu for dine in and take, even if it is a hamburger joint it is in a nice neighborhood. I am looking for the proggy so I can put in the items to be served and prices. No daily special as of yet. So far they got me leaning to Publisher, I look it up and they are alot out their to choose and some of them print it up themself. Thinking about putting it on a legal size paper, so it would be easier to find someone to make copies, making copies, lol. Had to say that, lol. The phone coming in 2 week so don't have a number yet, I just trying to get a start on it. Thanks for the help.

If I can find it I may have a present for you Bigge :D

cyberfta
12-30-2009, 07:55 PM
i saw my friend made him self with adove..
and there's bunch of cracked ..