PDA

View Full Version : Probowl in Miami

msav
12-30-2009, 01:23 PM
Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on the Probowl being in Miami this year the week before the Superbowl.

Personally I don't mind the change of venue, however having it the week before the superbowl is ludicrous in my opinion, as no players on the two superbowl teams will play.

JMHO

bigge
12-30-2009, 01:37 PM
I agree ms. I like it better when it was the week after the superbowl, heck if they wanted to they could wait a few week after the superbowl, but a probowl with no superbowl teamates is kind of crazy.

all-world1
01-31-2010, 01:39 PM
I vote for keeping it in Hawaii after super bowl. Now there's no football between super bowl and the combine.

What's wrong with Hawaii?

Bigpineguy Retired
01-31-2010, 01:51 PM
It doesn't matter to me Where they hold it, but I agree that it should stay After the SuperBowl....

BPG~

Ehphid
01-31-2010, 07:12 PM
I agree totally. Only AFTER the Super Bowl. I think it would have more excitement to the game, knowing that Super Bowl champs were in the game. As for venue, I like the idea of moving it year to year. It gives other cities a chance to see all the stars at once. JMO.

Ehphid

bigge
01-31-2010, 07:16 PM
I vote for keeping it in Hawaii after super bowl. Now there's no football between super bowl and the combine.

What's wrong with Hawaii?
nothing wrong with Hawaii A/W, I always thought it was a well deserved vaction for them myself.