PDA

View Full Version : Iphone 4s

milow
03-02-2012, 04:09 PM
I just got an Iphone 4s.I would like to download my music from my comp to the phone.I have an mp3 player(walkman) that i use now.

Any suggestion? The guy at the phone shop said it was possible by first moving the songs into folders then tran. them to the iphone.

daryl1964
03-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Put music from mp3 player to a folder on computer, download latest itunes, goto file (top left) and add folder to library then sync your iphone.

mechanicman
03-03-2012, 12:04 AM
one thing i learned with iphones or basically anything... just google your question and you will find that many have already asked same question..especially iphones, ipods etc

adyhooper
05-30-2012, 10:53 AM
I just got an Iphone 4s.I would like to download my music from my comp to the phone.I have an mp3 player(walkman) that i use now.

Any suggestion? The guy at the phone shop said it was possible by first moving the songs into folders then tran. them to the iphone.

Well the music file which you download, convert it into itunes or play with itunes then when you plugin your iphone to your computer be aware the song you are transferring should be in ituens form, Other wise it will not work.