Thread: Apple TV3 jailbreak?

laienterprises Guest

Default Apple TV3 jailbreak?

Anyone here if there's any new news on a jailbreak for 3rd generation apple tv, people are saying this one might be a real tough one, i'm guessing with all the smart people out there, they will get it, but just wondering if there's any updates.

bronson Guest

After googling and reading varous comments, we may never see a jailbreak for apple 3 but then again there are a lot of smart minds around... Personally I like the apple2 and picture quality is very good on my high end tv. At this time no good news on jailbreaking apple3.

laienterprises Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bronson View Post
    After googling and reading varous comments, we may never see a jailbreak for apple 3 but then again there are a lot of smart minds around... Personally I like the apple2 and picture quality is very good on my high end tv. At this time no good news on jailbreaking apple3.
    I agree the atv2 is great, but it's only great and it only sells because of the jailbreak, with out a jailbreak the atv2 is sub par, let's hope these coders figure this one out.

leroystheo Guest

Be a good idea to stock up on a few A3s, they say it will be a tough nut to crack. It will happen though, and once a JB is released go out and try finding one LOL