Thread: 3 LNB Dish from Leesat

cap105ca Guest

Default 3 LNB Dish from Leesat

Has anyone purchased one of these? I just received mine and it came with a bracket to mount the LNBs on but no instructions. Can someone send me some pics of there setup from Leesat . Would much appreciate it.

Thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,036x in 1,728 Posts

Not familiar with leesat, it may be better if you snap some pics and post them then we can see what goes where...
    You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

nonee Guest

cap105ca Guest

Thanks so much that helps.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,036x in 1,728 Posts

Not too sure about the hieth of the lnbs but with enough playing it should work on an 18x24 or larger eliptical dish for 110, 119 and 129. From the back of the dish 110 will be on the right, 119 in the middle and 129 on the left.....have fun.
    You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

nonee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman View Post
    Not too sure about the hieth of the lnbs but with enough playing it should work on an 18x24 or larger eliptical dish for 110, 119 and 129. From the back of the dish 110 will be on the right, 119 in the middle and 129 on the left.....have fun.
    Yes you are right.