Thread: Men's Gay Volleyball

Green Thumb Guest

Default Men's Gay Volleyball

What is up with this group hug after every point? That is a bit much, the whole world is watching this. They should at lest pretend they are masculine.

GT

kenkell1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Green Thumb View Post
    What is up with this group hug after every point? That is a bit much, the whole world is watching this. They should at lest pretend they are masculine.

GT
    and the fact they could six pack the ball through your face then crush your skull isn't masculine enough?
    Hockey, football, soccer etc etc all congrat each other the same way......so why not volleyball

Green Thumb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kenkell1 View Post
    and the fact they could six pack the ball through your face then crush your skull isn't masculine enough?
    Hockey, football, soccer etc etc all congrat each other the same way......so why not volleyball
    The sports you mentioned do not score or hug every 2 minutes.

ace rimmer Guest

just be glad they aren't kissing with tongue (french kiss) oh i'm bad

Green Thumb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ace rimmer View Post
    just be glad they aren't kissing with tongue (french kiss) oh i'm bad
    You have a point there. I play beach volleyball and a high five is all it takes. I do play coed and I want to tongue kiss some of the girls and that is a work in progress.

kenkell1 Guest

Hello? they may not score every 2 minutes BUT can ....and they do hug, slap each others asses and whatever....
    Not saying it's right but then I don't really care lol......

Green Thumb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kenkell1 View Post
    Hello? they may not score every 2 minutes BUT can ....and they do hug, slap each others asses and whatever....
    Not saying it's right but then I don't really care lol......
    Ok, in those sports how often do points go on the board to one team in 2 minutes? In those sports if you get 2 score's in under 2 minutes you should be hugging because you are probobly and most likley going to win and get spare chicks after the game.