Thread: Can I transfer Itunes off PC?????

benjammin Guest

Default Can I transfer Itunes off PC?????

I have itunes on my pc for my daughter it says she cannot download from another pc because it was started on mine. My question is can I get it off my pc without screwing up her ipod/itunes/downloading. I have no use for the program and want it off my pc............

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,462x in 1,065 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by benjammin View Post
    I have itunes on my pc for my daughter it says she cannot download from another pc because it was started on mine. My question is can I get it off my pc without screwing up her ipod/itunes/downloading. I have no use for the program and want it off my pc............
    It sounds like they have logged the information about your pc on their server . Not sure that uninstalling it from your pc will reset their database . Have you looked at their faqs?

zeroGsti Guest

Quote Originally Posted by benjammin View Post
    You can try authorizing your Itunes for her on the other PC and see if that works for you. I hope that helps.

kingbolt Guest

What i did is load itune on the other computer backup the iphone on your computer know where you save it now authorise the new computer and run the itune with her phone when it ask to backup say yes find the old backup on the other computer and replace it with the new one then sink the phone and do ristore with the old backup i hope you understand and it helps