Thread: Kick Ass!

TJCams Guest

Default Kick Ass!

Surprised there are no reviews/topics on Kick Ass?!?! I love this movie! Yes, it qualifies for the stupid category as well, but I thought it was really well done. I have not read the graphic novel of the same name, nor will I (not my thing). I thought the cast was fantastic. Chloe Moretz was just great in this movie (I like most of her stuff). Nicholas Cage was prefect for his role as well. Aaron Johnson played the role of the main character very well, and love Lyndsy Fonseca in this movie too.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 547x in 217 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TJCams View Post
    Surprised there are no reviews/topics on Kick Ass?!?! I love this movie! Yes, it qualifies for the stupid category as well, but I thought it was really well done. I have not read the graphic novel of the same name, nor will I (not my thing). I thought the cast was fantastic. Chloe Moretz was just great in this movie (I like most of her stuff). Nicholas Cage was prefect for his role as well. Aaron Johnson played the role of the main character very well, and love Lyndsy Fonseca in this movie too.
    i liked this one too. something different and entertaining right to the end. Chloe Moretz was the star of this movie for me. amazing actress with a bright future.