Thread: Hello there Folks

Mondoman22 Guest

Default Hello there Folks

Well guys,
    Thanks to the Upper Echelon heh heheh.. As we know That would be Boliva Torpainter Pugsy and a few other
    we now have a linux section which we will cater to the linux sides of things... I would like to thank
    the Excellent Staff That we have here... As you know i have been working with tvheadend for a while.
    Well One of the greatest things happened last week the Original Programmer Opened it up to make it
    opensource so of course now well everyone and there brother is flocking to it.... For the people who
    love Linux and who want it Well..... You got it... I just packaged a Deb file together with tvheadend...

I will tell you this it is Not for the Faint of heart and make sure all your dependencies are Met when
    installing this... You can use Gdebi Packager or Synaptic... The build is for

Ubuntu Precise amd64. No i did not do this alone... My thanks goes out to Genpix/Cubby/Lars Opdenkampf

I am writing a guide but for those of you who are savvy to linux and understand it.... I figuered i would
    throw this deb package up... All of the Patches have been applied... Just Install and you are good
    to go... If you want the source code let me know... It is also available in alot of places such as
    Lonely Coders Git Repository... Needless to say I just wanted to give you guys something to play with

Mondo
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mondoman22; 08-24-2012 at 07:12 PM.

Maestro701 Guest

I'm not a linux user but I still give thanks to mondo and all the other contributers for making this possible.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,391x in 494 Posts

Moved to the Linux discussion forum.