Thread: Getting our "new to us" camper today!!

noone Guest

Default Getting our "new to us" camper today!!

We missed out on most the camping season this year after trading our Pop Up camper for a muscle car.. but couldn't pass that deal up....and after searching all summer for the "right" camper for us....We have found what we are looking for!! it's a 2000 Bantam Trail-Lite Hybrid Camper....Hybrid meaning that it is just like a Regular Camper, but the Beds are just like the pop up bunk ends....

it's 21' while closed up and about 30' or so opened ( with beds out )
    Code:
    http://fyirv.com/RVs/RVs-for-sale.asp?VID=14250565&year=1999&make=Bantam&model=Trail-Lite&city=Livonia
    I will take pictures later today....that link is a 1999 model that I found on the net , but it's the exact same floor plan/layout as ours!

Already booked a spot for labor day week-end ....

noone Guest

noone Guest

the door to the right in the last photo, that's where the bathroom is.... We are so excited about it! it was a trade in from someone that left the roof vent open and the result of that is the floor is rotted out by the dining table, (No mold or mildew anywhere) , but I am pretty handy with those types of projects... I'll have that all fixed tomorrow and new floors installed...Talked them down to $1,500.00 With Tax, Tags, etc, and 6 months of storage!!! I LOVE finding these deals!

DualTest Guest

Prefect!!!

swanone Guest

congrats on the new camper

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,036x in 1,728 Posts

Looks like a very nice one there my friend...enjoy!
    You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

noone Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman View Post
    Looks like a very nice one there my friend...enjoy!
    Thanks bud.....may have to take a road trip next spring ....I'll stop out and have a beer