Thread: Any sailers out there?

dumb as a stump Guest

Default Any sailers out there?

just curious if there are sailors out there and if so and what other web site forums you go to? I'm a wanna be but I spend time learning in cruisers forum dot com. Any one else?

peter Guest

This is a nice site if you are short on cash but still want a boat, don't be intimidated it's easier to do as it seems like, just need some time and patience.

bateau dot com

buford is offline Sports Guru/Moderator/nfl football pool - week #3 - conference championships Winner
    cowboy stadium playing wii on the big screen
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 198x in 46 Posts

for a second, i thought the title of this thread was going to be a pick up line???

whew!!!!!!

foolio Guest

Default shellback

Are we talking military or recreational?

ace rimmer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buford View Post
    for a second, i thought the title of this thread was going to be a pick up line???

whew!!!!!!
    He didn’t ask with a lisp so it’s ok

zhong Guest

You have your Basic CYA certification yet ?
    Cause most yachting associations or boat rental place won't loan boat out to you if you don't.

Check this site out-

http://www.sailing.ca

Quote Originally Posted by dumb as a stump View Post
    just curious if there are sailors out there and if so and what other web site forums you go to? I'm a wanna be but I spend time learning in cruisers forum dot com. Any one else?
    Last edited by Night Prowler; 08-04-2010 at 10:39 PM. Reason: live link

dumb as a stump Guest

I'm not sure, now that I've seen the way this is going, that I want to participate and I STARTED IT...
    I was just curious if there was anyone interested in sailing and for the record It was 6 months before anyone responded and I wandered away for over a year now so I guess not a lot..I'll check back sooner next time.

Night Prowler Guest

Not sure too many here would be sailors.....but you might find a few boaters.....