Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jynxbox Ultra Giveaway

nareshwarr22 Guest

I thinks the jynxbox should be able to:

1. Be able to do network streaming.

2. Be able to switch between different services and also the user should have a option on how often it wants to switch between the different services.

3. Be able to add different apps like Hulu, Netflix and Youtube.

fitterguy Guest

Like the box but would like to see a couple of things.

1..... Would like to see the response time on the remote improved.
    2..... Would like to see on the information screen, if you are connected to server. eg: 1,2 or 3
    3.... Would like if the guide would indicate if it is a HD channel.

Nice to see that they are striving to improve. Looking forward to see what the Jynxbox Team has in-store for this box.

scooby8888 Guest

i've had my box for a few weeks now what an improvement in the newest bin, if this is how the support is going to be it will be a great product and only get better.
    the main thing i'd like to see is the streaming from pc like the ps3 does without the freezing of coarse.
    another great feature and i'm surprised nobody has come out with if if its possible is putting a better sat finder option on it kinda like the one you can download on your iphone that looks sweet just something easier to find the sats.
    and a better pvr function
    thanks for the chance to voice our opinions.

lolipop Guest

I have been using fta since 2005 and bought different boxes. This is the first box that seems promising by its credentials and support. The open minded support asking for suggestions! Wow! Never seen this before. Now I feel proud that I choose this receiver.
    The function I most like to be improved on my list are:
    1. Remote fluidity like viewsat.
    2. EPG like viewsat - even only 24 Hours. Having user sorting options in fav channels group as available in viewsat.
    3. Dual tuner with pvr for p$ channel. Picture in picture and time shift play.

Anything else will be bonus like network connections to internet and home computers. Access to youtube, netflex, browsing, home desktop shared media files.
    One more thing in aspect ratio include 16:10.
    Thanks for asking suggestions.

dfillpot Guest

This box looks great judging from the discriptions in this forum. Since we are working on ideas, I would like to see the new firmware recognize a USB DVD burner and be able to burn directly to the drive. Another suggestion would be to have the box do automatic tp update scans and produce a report with channel changes. Finally a screen saver while listenning to music channels would be nice. Thanks for the opportunity to win one of these receivers.

Nealziedan Guest

Thumbs up

Jynxbox new firmware suggestions:

1. Dual Tuner- This by itself will catch many peoples eyes(needed to record 1 channel while watching another and/or being able to watch 2 different channels on two different tvs.

2. TV Signal Tp/Resolution- Being able to see what resolution the channel is playing while changing channels would be nice as well as having all the satellite tps in satellite search while scanning displaying if that is an sd or hd channel.

3. Server- Being able to switch to different servers flawlessly while displaying if you are connected and to which server you are connected to.
    thumbsup:
    Last edited by Nealziedan; 09-01-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Teamwork000 Guest

1) Contiunation of the excellent support from Jynxbox coders...
    2) Continuation of the excellent support from Satfix staff...
    3) Continuation of the excellent adoption and reasonable expectations of this box from the members of Satfix...

Everything else will follow if these 3 steps are followed....

Proof is in the number of updates brought to us allready....

isat Guest

I don't have one but I'll post what most user requirement is need when purchasing a new box, this is comparing to other fta boxes.
    1) Any receiver file must be backward compatible when loading new files to receiver. Some receiver wont work with the new files but it will with old.
    2) After looking the back view of the JynxBox Ultra, I see a serial com port is female. Usually the FTA receiver comes with male serial com port. This will require extra cost for buying new serial cable.
    3) Channel search by different categories (sports, movies, news, religious, Kids, Adult) is most important function user will look for it. And at the same time the EPG must be available for minimum of 1 day of programing.

scifiguy Guest

Thumbs up Mo betta idea

OK, I am posting again cause this is a mo betta idea...

Jynxbox is capable of dual tuners so why not make it a real dual receiver just like some of the provider boxes. Make server slots for tuner 1 and separate ones for tuner 2. Let user select tuner 1 or tuner 2 goes to the video/R/L and component outputs on the back panel. No other receiver on the market ever pulled that off. It would make the Jynx a real standout. It would sell a boatload of extra tuners. Same with the PVR functions. Let the user select which tuner to record. All I can say is WOW! Now that would knock peoples' socks off. I know that I would sure be lining up to buy the 2nd tuner if they pull this off. I can buy any number of slick HD media boxes (Jynx Android for example) and hook them up to my 2nd 3rd or 4th HDMI input but where else would I buy a REAL dual receiver with PVR? And why would you even want to make 2 totally competing products when you could simply sell 2 products that were totally complementary?

Nos, If you need to pitch out my previous post, I would think that would be fair.
    Last edited by scifiguy; 09-02-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Higher Guest

I dont have jynxbox ultra HDso i cant know if it has these options already. But things i would like to see is

1. a Category button that will show which movies /sports/kids
    2. better remote response
    3.Ability to add transporter list to jynxbox ultra HD, and scan for channels from it

free reign Guest

Software picture improvement quality like 3d capability.
    Cooler running software recognition on hardware components.
    Faster response time for recording, remote, and overall performance of the jynxbox.

kingoffighter Guest

This is one of the best box here
    I would love to see if team add android play store or market like windows or apple store so we could download free apps ...ect
    I also love to see if team make this box to manually add streams from internet. If iks down we can watch through internet streams instead of computer.
    Also, i would love to see if team add feature like xbox or playstation so we can play games or share files with eachother through this box.
    I am not sure if these r posible with this box or make sense but i love to see these features if team could add. Anyhow this one of the best box i am willing to get after satzen. Thank you very much team jynxbox. Kof

c8rbk1ng Guest

I too am at a disadvantage as I don't have access to this box to test. The box has so much already on it that it's difficult to think of anything that would improve it. Adding an internal fan to aid with any heating issues it may have would be 1 thing I'd like to see. Also, being able to adjust and customize every aspect of the viewing experience (video, audio, gui etc.) with more than 2 or 3 choices to make the box truly "your own". The capability to scan all the sats you choose all at once (and not one at a time) would be nice. Displaying the signal and quality meter on the info screen instead of having to go into the menu would be another good choice. Lastly, being able to turn on my lights and opening my garage door when coming home (device remote) would be excellent! (Only kidding but it would be a unique quality to have and a feature no other FTA box would have. You would set the standard!!!!)

bobbobby Guest

I'm in for this

1. while recording, be able to watch another channel on same TP
    2. Add home streaming .
    3. Dual tuner with UHF Remote
    4. solid 9 day epg with no dropouts

A bin for direct tv ...hey I can only dream

folcan99 Guest

Ok well, here it goes

1. Id like to see a Web Cam attached to the unit

2. Be able to connect with your cell phone through wifi.

3. Able to Upload software without USB or Seriel Cable like the nfusion used to do.
    Last edited by folcan99; 09-02-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast