Page 206 of 206 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206
Results 3,076 to 3,081 of 3081

Thread: Tutu Server up & down Thread

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 13x in 4 Posts

HEY!...People! you know there was a lot of changes on D&&&H TP...
    Some recommended doing a BLIND scan...To get them back...

Good luck...

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 15x in 14 Posts

That only works if you have a connection TuTu is deliberately shutting mine off. I have 2 seperate receivers and when I switch them out neither will connect. The odds of that happening are zero unless they shut it off. I complained 3 days back and did nothing and he turned it on for 2 days and today it is off with no connection. Give me a break when you take my money and then do this. Remember people do read these posts.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 15x in 14 Posts

Go figure right after I complain to him I am not even touching the box and it reconnects.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 178x in 111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 8858 View Post
    That only works if you have a connection TuTu is deliberately shutting mine off. I have 2 seperate receivers and when I switch them out neither will connect. The odds of that happening are zero unless they shut it off. I complained 3 days back and did nothing and he turned it on for 2 days and today it is off with no connection. Give me a break when you take my money and then do this. Remember people do read these posts.

Stop your **** amigo, I don't have the time to deal with your ignorance do your home work that's it.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 15x in 14 Posts

Ok my ignorance two seperate recivers and when I switch them they work identical. I have only one channel working and it frezzes 90 percent of the time and of course it is me. I have others sending me private messages and most have a lot more channels with hardly any freezing. I guess when I do use my kodi box it shouldn't work at all then but it works flawlessly with no freezing but again it is me instead of telling me and others that it is us or our internet or box maybe you should realize that if we can use kodi on any other program and it works it is from your end. Post all the channels that are actually working so everyone can see exactly what is going on and quit criticizing people about them being ignorant. Post the working channels and ports so everyone can actually see what you are doing.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 186x in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 8858 View Post
    Ok my ignorance two seperate recivers and when I switch them they work identical. I have only one channel working and it frezzes 90 percent of the time and of course it is me. I have others sending me private messages and most have a lot more channels with hardly any freezing. I guess when I do use my kodi box it shouldn't work at all then but it works flawlessly with no freezing but again it is me instead of telling me and others that it is us or our internet or box maybe you should realize that if we can use kodi on any other program and it works it is from your end. Post all the channels that are actually working so everyone can see exactly what is going on and quit criticizing people about them being ignorant. Post the working channels and ports so everyone can actually see what you are doing.
    bro, the service is dead

people hanging on to a few channels that freeze constantly lol

next ecm its gone

move on

tutu can't do anything about it, he does all he can