Thread: IKS setup

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 11x in 2 Posts

Question IKS setup

I just pulled my td3000 out of the closet.It hasn't been used since standalone days and was just wondering if NEone here has any insight on setting this up for iks?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,676x in 1,512 Posts
    Items USACrown RoyalDishFootballbeerBirdImmunity to TheftMexico

Quote Originally Posted by losrobos View Post
    I just pulled my td3000 out of the closet.It hasn't been used since standalone days and was just wondering if NEone here has any insight on setting this up for iks?
    friend i don,t think i haven,t seen no files for the td3000 receiver in a long time,and this is the only time i heard that receiver mention also....

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 11x in 2 Posts

There was some interest earlier this year,but no confirmation on a working setup.It is a linux based box and uses newcamd as one of its emus.The problem is that all of the NA sites have shutdown and since i've upgraded pcs 5 or 6 times,,most of the files I had pertaining to that receiver are lost.I just hate to let this box sit around and do nothing,so i guess I'll have to do the legwork myself. I'll post my findings .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to losrobos For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 18x in 2 Posts

I do not have that receiver, but I found this maybe help you. :

Code:
    http://www.tripledragon.de/download.html

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 204x in 117 Posts

would like to think that it could be settup like the VS with the RQSSSp using the ubuntu linux OS with Linux already on the box though it could be an interesting settup for testing..

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 187x in 101 Posts
    Items I-Phone
Gift received at 10-03-2012, 01:15 PM from ICEMAN

The closest thing to it would be a Dreambox set up. Both Linux based boxes that have newcamd installed. It's been a very long time since I used a Dreambox but I do remember that you could also run the DVB card emulators on the computer and point the Dreambox to it. Triple Dragon shouldn't be all that different.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 39x in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DualTest View Post
    The closest thing to it would be a Dreambox set up. Both Linux based boxes that have newcamd installed. It's been a very long time since I used a Dreambox but I do remember that you could also run the DVB card emulators on the computer and point the Dreambox to it. Triple Dragon shouldn't be all that different.
    I believe your right Dual. I'm thinking that the same files can be run on a triple dragon and a dreambox. I'm using mgcmd 1.35a and think that it can be loaded into the triple dragon the sameway and it should work. Like you said it been awhile since I have read anything on one.
    Last edited by buzzie; 10-22-2012 at 04:47 PM. Reason: editing

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 39x in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by losrobos View Post
    Was looking at some UK sites and you might get your TD up running with CCamd and Mgcamd as your server connection. It hasn't received much support and that a shame as it's a great receiver.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,643x in 2,116 Posts
    Items G&R
Gift received at 11-06-2012, 02:51 AM from Styx_N_Stones

I noticed your signature was looking a little bare, so here's a little something to help you decorate it.

Happy Holidays,
S_N_SImmunity to Theft
Gift received at 07-25-2011, 12:29 AM from ICEMAN

why cant you just update newcamd and use that, newcamd works on my azbox, and should on that reciver.