Thread: No info on epg

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 43x in 28 Posts

Default No info on epg

Cw 3k sky 1 17.2 4.22 ok those are the speks . I scan sat 119 get all Chanel's on tp 12311 but my guide has no info on the hd Chanel # . (9000 + ) . The sd Chanel # do have info in the guide. I see on Lyngsat that these sd and hd chanels are lenked . Will not open chanels with out info in the epg. TKY for any help.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,949x in 826 Posts

Man I never had a CW3K but did have a CW4000
    I seem to remember it was hit and miss with the guide and they never did get it to work well.
    Wasn't there two sections to the guide, one a time line and the other a listing of all the channels? Or am I confusing it with XBMC hehehe can't remember.
    Anyway it never liked to behave well with the mixed up tuning details from DN and especially if you mixed it all up with BV.

We had a bunch of guys on this site before the changes and I'm sure they will be back to give you more help than I can right now. I'll take some time and look through my files and see what I have and will pass to you if I find anything.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,949x in 826 Posts

Did find this. I think on page 44 it says something about two ways to tune to channels.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 43x in 28 Posts

Ok looked at the info but with the new os the 3k & 4k are the same . My box is r2 same as 4k. I scand my missing tp on two sats and I get the channels but I only got one of them to update in the epg , it is working. It seemed that whatever file needs to update in the bakround is not working. Ware might I look to see if this is the case.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 43x in 28 Posts

Ok finally got to fix the problem . The tid & nid where wrong . I had to fix it in the channel.config & channel.master files .