Thread: Coolsat 5000 lost 90% of the channels?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 2 Posts

Unhappy Coolsat 5000 lost 90% of the channels?

Went to use the receiver and no channels, did the great power do something or a wrong button on the remote get pushed. ??

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 204x in 117 Posts

Reboot all..check ch.s for S and Q ..dish might have moved..also check sat cable..are you using a ch. list or did you scan for ch.s

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 2 Posts

Default channels are there

Quote Originally Posted by Recove52 View Post
    Reboot all..check ch.s for S and Q ..dish might have moved..also check sat cable..are you using a ch. list or did you scan for ch.s
    Satellites, s & q, cables etc. are all good. Rebooted, deleted channels and re-searched channels, same thing as before, a few channels show up in the guide, but if you enter a channel, like 200, it is there (but not in the guide), because I re-entered the channels, I have to do the 8282, blue key bit to reinstate the channel. It still does not show up in the guide. So, you have to enter the channel number to get it. No scrolling to look for channels and no complete guide. Interesting!!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 2 Posts

reset all data again, reload 119 & 110, load file and the I get the channel names back. I do the 8282, blue button now to get the channels. (Some one inadvertently pushed the wrong buttons on the remote I think.) End of problem. Thanks for the info people.