Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jynxbox Android HD Feedback

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 16x in 7 Posts

When I click on add source on the left hand side of the screen...nothing happens. There is no none box.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 16x in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DrWhoFan View Post
    When I click on add source on the left hand side of the screen...nothing happens. There is no none box.
    Reset your android and try again

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 16x in 7 Posts

Jynxbox Android sitting here collecting dust, cannot add icefilms or any other source, most useless purchase I've made in my long and storied hobby career.
    Anyone wanna buy it?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 16x in 10 Posts

Jynxbox Android sitting here collecting dust, cannot add icefilms or any other source, most useless purchase I've made in my long and storied hobby career.
    Anyone wanna buy it?

What would make it useless...........Have u installed fusion installer.Sound like u need to do some reading,because mine is working great!!Even watched the Leafs last night and that game was on Leaf tv.Sportsdevil addons are great also.Icefilms work great,1channel works great.If u need help say so!!dont bash the jynxbox-android Hd because that my friend is far from the truth!!

Good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vern For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 16x in 7 Posts

Well, I dunno if it was just me or what, but I had to completely dump XBMC Frodo and install stuff from Androidhub or XBMChub or whatever, delete a bunch of useless russian crap, which required me to hook up my keyboard to the jynxbox because doing all that crap with the wand is f***ing murder. So basically now instead of watching 1channel and icefilms on my computer, I'm watching it on my TV.
    If I had to do it again, I wouldn't bother, it's a poor substitute for IKS, but the only public server I'm aware of is NextFTA or Nextbox or whatever and the guy I deal with is always sold out.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 426x in 159 Posts

Well, I dunno if it was just me or what, but I had to completely dump XBMC Frodo and install stuff from Androidhub or XBMChub or whatever, delete a bunch of useless russian crap, which required me to hook up my keyboard to the jynxbox because doing all that crap with the wand is f***ing murder. So basically now instead of watching 1channel and icefilms on my computer, I'm watching it on my TV.
    If I had to do it again, I wouldn't bother, it's a poor substitute for IKS, but the only public server I'm aware of is NextFTA or Nextbox or whatever and the guy I deal with is always sold out.
    I agree with the wand part I can't stand it, and that little keyboard is a bit cumbersome as well, Ive started using a Bluetooth mouse $ keyboard instead.

From a free tvers perspective, this is a poor substitute for IKS, but from a testers perspective it rocks. One could also say that FTA boxes are a poor substitute for testing.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homer_™ For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 30x in 16 Posts
    Items poisonImmunity to Theft

How to charge the remote?
    The more silent you become.. The more you are able to hear.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 16x in 10 Posts

Also you can't get in trouble with these android devices either!!IKS is becoming more risky if you ask me.I bet in a years time these android stb will be as good as satellite!!IMO

Good luck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to vern For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 16x in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Satking View Post
    How to charge the remote?

You plug it in!!lol Plug one end into the remote and the other end into your usb on your STB!!If you are talking about the jynxbox-android HD??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12