Thread: RQSSSP help

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default RQSSSP help

Hi! I have a fortec converted to pansat 2700 running on PUFF, until last week my box was running but started freezing a lot two weeks ago so i decided to reprograme the box but the RQSSSP is connected but can't comunicate with client for the box to change channel. what did i do wrong? TTL are you around? Please anyone help me. Tank You.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 18x in 11 Posts

Your box freezing is usually due to changes being made to the server or a problem with your network and sometimes your ISP. You should try doing another factory reset and check all of your settings including your COM Port settings. Good Luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to satrax6 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 13x in 10 Posts

QUOTE=gwentamalo;868458]Hi! I have a fortec converted to pansat 2700 running on PUFF, until last week my box was running but started freezing a lot two weeks ago so i decided to reprograme the box but the RQSSSP is connected but can't comunicate with client for the box to change channel. what did i do wrong? TTL are you around? Please anyone help me. Tank You.[/QUOTE]

what did you reprogramme with, make sure the bin and boot files are correct. \\then check your rqssp client. \\PUFF or LZMA iks bin will be in files section.[

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jos25 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Thank you! I'm not good with computers and electronics, please direct where to set the COM Port and tell me witch file to download please.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 13x in 10 Posts

if the box was running 2 weeks ago. it should be properly programmed with necessary files. when you reprogrammed, did you use the same file.
    to set the comm port, open the rqsssp client with notepad or word pad. it will show list of items. near top of page will see com port, if it is set to something other than com one change back to comm 1 save file, close. then click on rqssp client to start and if ports are correct it willl connect. good luck.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jos25 View Post
    if the box was running 2 weeks ago. it should be properly programmed with necessary files. when you reprogrammed, did you use the same file.
    to set the comm port, open the rqsssp client with notepad or word pad. it will show list of items. near top of page will see com port, if it is set to something other than com one change back to comm 1 save file, close. then click on rqssp client to start and if ports are correct it willl connect. good luck.

Thank you Jos25!I set it to com port1 but it says, i'm connected client ready waiting for request but the channels don't show on my computer. my system info is JVVH-LZMA-V218F_em <Nkk_Mty>:75 07 June 2009

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 128x in 63 Posts

Your first post and only nine years to catch up.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Imsomebody For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 240x in 140 Posts
    Items DishWhiskeyA BeerPresentpoisonTreasureCashRibbon 3

It could be the box itself too, the power supply. Just go out and find a Viewsat for $10 or less and replace the Pansat. Then run the GooWare windows client... Fixed for $10.