Thread: Progidy 2 Box

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default Progidy 2 Box

I'm having an issue where the scanned channels would not save. I have green bars on the signal/quality, then scan, it would find 300 channels, says saving, then I exit. When I go to channels and go up it would jump from 718 to 4xxx. it saved maybe 25 channels. Is there a setting someone may have changed to cause this?
    Thanks.

KIDWCKED is offline Visiting Dignitary/Satfix 2021 NFL week 1 Champ
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,425x in 4,579 Posts
    Items Some beerMartini
Gift received at 04-01-2014, 12:27 AM from hedley
Gift received at 11-13-2013, 11:18 PM from thebeav
Gift received at 12-17-2012, 07:15 AM from ICEMAN

Did you let it finish saving before exiting??Usually there is a prompt..
    [KIDWICKED]..;/

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,676x in 1,512 Posts
    Items USACrown RoyalDishFootballbeerBirdImmunity to TheftMexico

Quote Originally Posted by Menthol View Post
    I'm having an issue where the scanned channels would not save. I have green bars on the signal/quality, then scan, it would find 300 channels, says saving, then I exit. When I go to channels and go up it would jump from 718 to 4xxx. it saved maybe 25 channels. Is there a setting someone may have changed to cause this?
    Thanks.
    friend you have to hit the menu to installation and then option and it,ll ask you for a pincode if you didn,t put one hit 0000 and turn ON renumbering by SID and sort by SID,and also renumbering local channels put your city and state,and if you don,t get all channels,post what dish and lnbs your using and what sats your pointing too,and the settings for each sat,including ports and whats your signal and quality that your getting,make sure you get at least 80,s and 90,s on both on signal and quality,good luck friend....

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KIDWCKED View Post
    Did you let it finish saving before exiting??Usually there is a prompt..
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by steven charles View Post
    friend you have to hit the menu to installation and then option and it,ll ask you for a pincode if you didn,t put one hit 0000 and turn ON renumbering by SID and sort by SID,and also renumbering local channels put your city and state,and if you don,t get all channels,post what dish and lnbs your using and what sats your pointing too,and the settings for each sat,including ports and whats your signal and quality that your getting,make sure you get at least 80,s and 90,s on both on signal and quality,good luck friend....
    Prodigy 2
    Royal Plus 25HD Dish(think that means 25")
    Dual LNB but using one side only 118/119
    Dual LBN using 1 side for 110
    Visionsat SC-41B 4 in 1 switch 119 plug in 1 and 110 in 2
    Signal is 97's for all 3
    Toronto Canada
    I bought the receiver for someone who I pay a monthly fee to see channels
    SID is ON
    City section is off does not have option for Ontario here
    This was working before as is, Some options is locked by the person I paying the monthly fee to so if I do a reset I may lose the server direction settings (those are locked)

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Yes.

Prodigy 2
    Royal Plus 25HD Dish(think that means 25")
    Dual LNB but using one side only 118/119
    Dual LBN using 1 side for 110
    Visionsat SC-41B 4 in 1 switch 119 plug in 1 and 110 in 2
    Signal is 97's for all 3
    Toronto Canada
    I bought the receiver for someone who I pay a monthly fee to see channels
    SID is ON
    City section is off does not have option for Ontario here
    This was working before as is, Some options is locked by the person I paying the monthly fee to so if I do a reset I may lose the server direction settings (those are locked)
    how about the quality,and there was a ecm earlier today and were not sure what private server you got,that could also be why your not getting all channels,and at sometime you have to do a factory default,and you should find out the server information,when that time comes....

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

how about the quality,and there was a ecm earlier today and were not sure what private server you got,that could also be why your not getting all channels,and at sometime you have to do a factory default,and you should find out the server information,when that time comes....
    Thanks for your help. I found the problem. It was saving the channels but my SO had moved the end setting to show only channels with "L" instead of all. I went to channels and tried sort alphabetically and saw the channels were "L" only. Then I figured it out, only had this for a week now. What would be the master password other than 0000?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Thanks for your help. I found the problem. It was saving the channels but my SO had moved the end setting to show only channels with "L" instead of all. I went to channels and tried sort alphabetically and saw the channels were "L" only. Then I figured it out, only had this for a week now. What would be the master password other than 0000?
    well friend 0000 is when you haven,t put a password,but if you ever put a password and you forget it you can try this two one should work or both,the master password for kbox receivers is 0227 or 2580,good luck friend....
    Last edited by steven charles; 12-14-2012 at 06:15 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

well friend 0000 is when you haven,t put a password,but if you ever put a password and you forget it you can try this two one should work or both,the master password for kbox receivers is 0227 or 2580,good luck friend....
    Another 2 questions, I have an Viewsat Ultra lite and I think I can figure it out if I get a XFTA dongle. If I do find out the server info on the Progidy 2 can I use that same info on the Ultra lite or do I have to buy another subscription?

If he says bring the Ultra lite box to enter server info can he lock that out, is there a password setting on that server info as the Prodigy 2?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Menthol; 12-14-2012 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Add question

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Another 2 questions, I have an Viewsat Ultra lite and I think I can figure it out if I get a XFTA dongle. If I do find out the server info on the Progidy 2 can I use that same info on the Ultra lite or do I have to buy another subscription?

If he says bring the Ultra lite box to enter server info can he lock that out, is there a password setting on that server info as the Prodigy 2?

Thanks.
    friend if your talking about iksrockets its 1 code per receiver,and for the master passwords for viewsats,its 0937 or 3570 etheir should work for the viewsat receivers,good luck friend....