Thread: The current PPV Movies

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 547x in 217 Posts

Default The current PPV Movies

so i have watched most of the current ppv movies this holiday season.
    premium rush....seemed like a great story at first....but just lacked something...not sure, but i couldn't find it all that interesting..so i doubt i would watch it again.
    resident evil 5.....hey you seen one, ya seen em' all right? well, with that saying, it was pretty good...i didn't fall asleep through it..lol...good action, nice actresses...so i recommend it...especially if you liked all the rest.
    the words....very cool, jus watched it last night. good story....and i like most of the movies bradley coopers plays in. gives off a very convincing portral of anyone of his charactors. but in the end great story...that keeps you interested throughout.
    total recall......garbage....really didn't care for it much. thk god for kate beckinsale and jessica beil or it would have been worse....i watchd it only for those girls.....the story was too much.
    trouble with the curve....just saw bits and pcs.....i like clint, but seems like a reg drama...father/daughter patching things up etc....never finished it.
    pitch perfect...can't be bothered...let me know if its any good...ok? lol
    the dark night.....can't go wrong good flick...not my favourite but lots of action and great acting.
    ted...what can i say.....hilarious!! a must watch!!
    bourne legacy....still havn't finished it yet...but jeremy renner plays a good action dude....story is far fethced...but thats movies for ya!
    and finally...the watch.....great cast...but didn't think it was all that good. could have been better. ben and vince better get it together and make some better movies...those guys are the chit!
    hope you enjoyed my reviews...see you all next month..lol
    Last edited by chuck; 12-28-2012 at 03:09 AM.