Thread: how to set up cw600s for p$

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

Default how to set up cw600s for p$

i am looking to see if i can get my old 600s up and running how do u set it up to work on a paid server .. thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

I messed around with my the other day with the files in the link below:

http://www.satfix.net/forumdisplay.p...rks-600s-Files

Seem to work pretty good. Tried it out over two days for about five hours each. So long term I don't know how it would hold up. I play around with em on occasion when I get board. lol But I'm spoiled to my nanosat now and so I will play around with my old units and then put em back in the there box. Just remember as with any file use at you own risk.

If you have never messed around with the client you can play around with it without the stb hooked to the pc.
    Last edited by abouttosnap; 03-11-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

yes haha thats exactly the same as i am doing my nfusion and limesat run really nice just seeing if any of the others work.. i am having problems loading the files into the stb any ideas?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

and which file exactly am i loading into it i cant really find too much info on here other then what u just told me

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonald35 View Post
    yes haha thats exactly the same as i am doing my nfusion and limesat run really nice just seeing if any of the others work.. i am having problems loading the files into the stb any ideas?
    and which file exactly am i loading into it i cant really find too much info on here other then what u just told me
    The file for the stb is this one:
    http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php...04_14_caid_fix

This file should load in stand by mode. Display on the receiver should show: --:--

If you need to reload the factory 1.13 it should load in boot mode.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

ok thank you yes i figured that part out now just couldnt remember how this reciever worked.. now the client part how does that work? files to load to receiver i dont get how to use this program.. thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mcdonald35 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

ok thank you yes i figured that part out now just couldnt remember how this reciever worked.. now the client part how does that work? files to load to receiver i dont get how to use this program.. thank you and sorry for the inconvenience
    Extract the folder in the client zip file say to the desk top. You will need to adjust the config file in the folder and save. I have an example below. You can edit all the info in the config file out or leave it in. It is up to you. I removed it so the lines that needed adjusting would be easier to see. Once you have the config file adjusted and click on the rq icon the client should popup like the second pic below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (28.6 KB, N/A views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (35.2 KB, N/A views)

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

thank you for the help so far.. i have done everything up to the point of your second picture on there the program will not open. it says fail to start because MSVCR71.dll was not found

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

thank you for the help so far.. i have done everything up to the point of your second picture on there the program will not open. it says fail to start because MSVCR71.dll was not found
    If memory serves me right that was an issue with windows 7. Check the link below. That dll file is in this version of client. You can copy the dll file out of this version and paste it in the folder for the 1.04 and see if it corrects the problem. I got windows 7 on my desktop but running xp on my laptop.

http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php...ceiver-Support

Just to add I had a run time error with the client on windows 7. Never did figure out what was causing the problem. I had forgotten about it until now.
    Last edited by abouttosnap; 03-11-2013 at 09:26 PM.