Thread: Fsec

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Default Fsec

Hi All,

dunno if any of you heard of the Fsec software .. I'm looking for all binaries of the public release 2.08 .. so far i'm only able find the .exe witch is a windows version however would like to run it on my dongle running OpenWrt Backfire 10.03.1.

I need help i've been looking for that file for weeks now

Thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4x in 2 Posts

i sent u pm check it

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Have you had any luck locating FSEC? I haven't had much luck, and I have been scouring many forums.

Quote Originally Posted by blasta View Post
    Hi All,

dunno if any of you heard of the Fsec software .. I'm looking for all binaries of the public release 2.08 .. so far i'm only able find the .exe witch is a windows version however would like to run it on my dongle running OpenWrt Backfire 10.03.1.

I need help i've been looking for that file for weeks now

Thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523x in 764 Posts

FSEC was a private piece of software, you had to pay to play. There was a site for it that you had to pay to get in as I understand it.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Osteele View Post
    Have you had any luck locating FSEC? I haven't had much luck, and I have been scouring many forums.
    I had the same problem. I found the fsec 2.18 broadcom binary dist in another forum. I also found a guy to generate the counter keys. He charged me for them, but in that same forum some people will generate the counter keys for free. But nobody there speaks english. I was able to put 2 routers with the broadcom chipset to run fsec. I am not sure what is the policy about sharing this type of information here. Some forums prohibit discussions about fsec and original irds. I don't need to disclose any personal information, but I would need to point you to another forum so it is up to the administrators to allow me to pm you the info. I just don't want to get banned.