Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: client programs

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

he asked if i made any changes to the config file! all i did in the config file was put in my codes like abouttosnap told me to.. i started by loading this file into my stb.. http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php...04_14_caid_fix turn autoroll off then hit f1. 000 to enable patch and f1. 555 to enable car sharing.. then dl and extract this file http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php...ceiver-Support.. open config file. only thing i changes was card_server_url=newcamd//... added my p$ codes (should look like this card_server_url=newcamd//name: pass@serverdomainorip: port/deskey.. saved file then opened up client program and i had channels.. make sure you keep config file and client program in same file to work properly.. if u have any other questions i will try to explain in better detail next time so you can understand.. i am also using the client programs for the vs stb's and have not had any problems with any of them

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

everything i needed to get running on the 1.11 was available in this forum (how to set up cw600s for p$) that is why i was directing you there earlier...

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

sorry i forgot to add after the caid file scan ur channels and you also must have a pc connected to the stb via the rs232 port.. this way i believe i have now covered everything for you

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 51x in 33 Posts

I find it quite strange that you are the first person that is reporting that was able to get the CaptiveWorks receiver to work on any version of the XX-Client.What you need to do is Remove your donation number from the config file and copy the whole thing let us see. By the way, the information you post I cannot find it, just tell me where on this site to find what you are talking bout. I have the CAID FIX file loaded on my 600S and it is not what you are claiming, I think you are confusing the Rq-sssp client set up that I imagine would be posted on most sites. Are you saying that abouttosnap would write a step by step instruction that he himself cannot follow.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

LOL! Before this gets off the rail let me say this. So far the only one that I know that works with the cw600s is the 1.04 version. There maybe another version that works for some other folks but not for me so far. We maybe getting versions and stb's confused. lol

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

thank you abouttosnap before it go out of hand i appreciate you stepping in.. i exchanged forum chat with you about 2 weeks ago i followed everything you told me to do and i am showing my client version xx-1.11 is running very good.. i am not trying to cofuse anyone here or screw anyone up i am going off of what i have learned and all i no is my cw600s is running fine on the 1.11 and i have explained in this forum exactly what i did to make it run

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mcdonald35 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 51x in 33 Posts

As a matter of fact, if you read my post properly you would realize that I have my Captiveworks 600S set up and working on the Rq-sssp client 1.03V and 1.04V so I would have to have done all the things you are wasting time posting. By the way, I am no novice to this, so I can easily see that what you are saying don't make any sense. I think you should leave things you know nothing about to the experts like abouttosnap.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

and also as for the client file i am running on a seperate computer as the one i use for everything else in u give me a few mins i will type in everything i do use in the config file and post it here

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

well i am letting you no that i am running fine on the 1.11 doing everything i explained to you so if ur having issues then you can stop complaining and figure it out yourself

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 51x in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abouttosnap View Post
    LOL! Before this gets off the rail let me say this. So far the only one that I know that works with the cw600s is the 1.04 version. There maybe another version that works for some other folks but not for me so far. We maybe getting versions and stb's confused. lol
    Thanks for your intervention, but I do think both versions 1.03V and 1.04V work, as a matter of fact it is proven the 1.03V works best on the 600S with faster channel changes. But I find that both versions have a lag time with CW (code word) which causes freezing. What are the exact settings you use on your 600S in the config. file that could reduce this lag time, if this is possible. Don't get me wrong the freezing is just once in a while and nothing I cannot live with but have you been able to get your 600S to run totally freeze free. I am running on a computer with Windows XP and also has the RS232 port so I am not using a USB-Serial connection as this has been reported to cause a lot of freezing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdread For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

jdread.... i just want to say to you that im not trying to get in a fight with you by all means.. i am just trying to tell you exactly how i got my cw600s running using the 1.11.. and all i did was posted to abouttosnap who i respect and i think verly high of.. and he gave me all the answers.. which are still posted in the how to get 600s on p$ forum.. i dont want to make enemies on this site i am just trying to give my personal insight on how i got my box running and i hope that it does help ppl get there's running even if it didn't help you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mcdonald35 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 51x in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonald35 View Post
    well i am letting you no that i am running fine on the 1.11 doing everything i explained to you so if ur having issues then you can stop complaining and figure it out yourself
    I also want to thank you for trying to help, but I realized that I am not going to reach anywhere with your assistance so I have come to the same conclusion that I have to figure it out by myself or somebody Else's help.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdread For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

ok and i respect that fact.. i just know that exactly what i explained is working for me! so ill just say sorry for not being able to help you and i do wish you the best of luck with getting ur stb going cause i no how bad it sucks not having it working! and if anything if you'd still like i can post what my cofig file looks like

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mcdonald35 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 51x in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonald35 View Post
    jdread.... i just want to say to you that im not trying to get in a fight with you by all means.. i am just trying to tell you exactly how i got my cw600s running using the 1.11.. and all i did was posted to abouttosnap who i respect and i think verly high of.. and he gave me all the answers.. which are still posted in the how to get 600s on p$ forum.. i dont want to make enemies on this site i am just trying to give my personal insight on how i got my box running and i hope that it does help ppl get there's running even if it didn't help you
    Thanks a lot my friend, no hard feelings. I realized that you were only trying to help me and I appreciate that. Glad you were able to get your 600S up with the help of abouttosnap. If you run into any problems and I can help just give me shout.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdread For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 25 Posts

thank you!!! and if it helps if i post my config files i can with no issues just let me no!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mcdonald35 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast