Thread: Removing Graffiti from the camper

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 22x in 9 Posts

Default Removing Graffiti from the camper

We had some Black Spray paint on the back side of our camper , I was able to use a Citrus cleaner and a "Grout" sponge and got all the paint off without any damage to the original paint on the camper, Then, I applied Rubbing Compound to the entire camper, and buffed it using an electric buffer.... cleaned up nicely ...

you can also use WD-40 to remove graffiti ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rjcamper For This Useful Post:

BPG

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 69x in 43 Posts
    Items Rose
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 11:50 AM from ICEMAN

Now that you've used a degreaser and rubbing compound on the finish, there's no protection left. If the camper exterior is fiberglass/plastic, since you've already cleaned and polished you can use a product like 303 Aerospace Protectant or 3M Marine Polish as a last step product. Duragloss #501 Marine/RV polish works very well too, and it does have some cleaning ability.

I really like the 303 Aerospace Protectant, it works really well on your car interior and engine bay as well. It doesn't leave that greasy/shiny look like a lot of other products, and doesn't attract dirt since there's no residue.
    Satellite Equipment:
    10' Orbitron, Openbox S9, General Instrument 920
    Shaw subscription, HDPVR630, 2x HDDSR600,
    1m Channel Master (125w), Coolsat 8000

OTA Equipment:
    Unknown model VHF/UHF combo antenna, Channel Master 7777 preamp, Channel Master rotator, 35' Rohn 20G tower