Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Detroit Lions Fan Thread!

starter Guest

worst call I've ever seen, that was a touchdown plain and simple. what happened to the ground can't cause a fumble, or in this case a incomplete pass, bs , ball was caught - he was down and so excited went to get up and lost control of the ball, so what, he already scored, robbery

bobkoke Guest

It's done get over it.
    BTW I had C Johnson starting on my fantasy team.

The Cobra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by starter View Post
    worst call I've ever seen, that was a touchdown plain and simple. what happened to the ground can't cause a fumble, or in this case a incomplete pass, bs , ball was caught - he was down and so excited went to get up and lost control of the ball, so what, he already scored, robbery
    It`s a close call all right pal---and you`re making a great point. My point is that lousy teams NEVER get a judgement call-----great teams and players "earn" their calls. I`m betting anything Calvin works on tucking the ball in and taking the hit on the ground all this week-----with Schwartz on his ass every step of the way.----any takers??? LOL

The Cobra Guest

I finally figured out the problem with the Lions----they are mentally disabled !!
    It`s half time in the Viking game right now and they are losing 14-10, like almost every week they are playing well enough but stupid holding calls and timely fumbles are killing them. They are 0-21 on the road now. NOW my bitch---just before the half they worked down to the Viking 15 with 14 secs left and one time out left------so they ran the clock out and kicked a field goal ????? WTF?? With 14 secs and a time out you have 2 cracks at the end zone before you kick the field goal----wonder why we`re last every year?? Decisions like this along with blind stupidity on the field seals our fate yearly. You only get so many chances at the end zone-----flubbed chances ALWAYS seem to have a way of biting you in the ass. It`s the curse of Bobby Layne I tell you all.

The Cobra Guest

Now I don`t want to put the hex on anyone here------but has anyone but me noticed that in the last 2 wks (wins) of 4 th quarter heroics that neither Dominic Raiola nor JEFF BACKUS have been called for holding? $th quarter holding calls during crucial moments of the game have always been killers for the Lions.
    Looks to me that the boys have now turned the corner and have the hunger and the taste of winning. On to Miami to make the Dolphins into faux tuna. LMAO.

BTW---guess who just copped a couple tickets to last game vs the Vikes??
    BYE BYE BRETT !!!!

The Cobra Guest

We`ve all said this many many many times before---wait till next year !!!

Yet this time "next year" has a certain meaning of expectancy for us Lions fans. It isn`t the fact that they won their last 4 games this year----it`s the way they won them. THEY FINISHED THE GAME !!! now when is the last time you said that about our Lions.
    There is a certain swagger that goes with a winner---for the first time in years I see that in these guys. It`s confidence in themselves, their coaches and each other.
    Next season is very promising to Lions fans and should be----the guys have shown they`ve learned how to win games and because of it are playing a little brash and cockey-----good, it`s about time. No more "the Lions played great today---but lost"
    We can directly thank Shwartz and in my humble opinion Van Bosh for developing that winning attitude in Detroit.

Once again we`ll rise to the Honolulu Blue and the Lion`s roar will be heard around the NFL.

Beware----the Lions are for real !!!

clarkie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Slammer View Post
    Well...they gotta be first for something!
    Why does this thread NOT surprised me slammer..lmao...Glad to see our team finely pulling it together..just a few more quality picks and we will be on our way up bro..glad to see u are still in the game slammer..its been awhile bro

The Cobra Guest

Just remember you heard it here first----I`ve never been a guy that jumps on the boat when the sails are up and the wind is gusting. I`ll get on the boat while it`s still in dry dock and take my lumps.....

The Detroit Lions will finish 11-5 or 12-4 this season make the playoffs and win rnd 1 at least. Jim Schwartz will be named Coach Of The Year.

2011...and the Lions emerge with ears back and will "RESTORE THE ROAR" in the Motor City.

Quantum-Entangled Guest

Hows my Lions doing???

OH YEA.... BEST TEAM IN THE NFL!!!!!!! WoooooooHooooooo

buford is offline Sports Guru/Moderator/nfl football pool - week #3 - conference championships Winner
    cowboy stadium playing wii on the big screen
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 198x in 46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum-Entangled View Post
    Hows my Lions doing???

OH YEA.... BEST TEAM IN THE NFL!!!!!!! WoooooooHooooooo
    well ..... i guess that they are now. i cant believe that my cowboys blew a 24 point lead!!! i mean .... really?????????

im sure that slammers a VERY happy guy right now!!!! can't wait for his pm's!!!!

The Cobra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buford View Post
    well ..... i guess that they are now. i cant believe that my cowboys blew a 24 point lead!!! i mean .... really?????????

im sure that slammers a VERY happy guy right now!!!! can't wait for his pm's!!!!
    He ain`t the only one buf-----------look in your box.LOL

The Cobra Guest

RESTORE THE ROAR !!!!! Football is back in Detroit !!!!!

surfinisfun Guest

ha ha ha, Romo Romo, where for arent my Romo. Gook luck tonight dude.lol

Man that guy goes top to bottom more then......you can finish that one.lol

Don't give the big Lion's a way to come back this year.....they may and do take it.

The Cobra Guest

Jess is sorry Tony....she feels bad, real bad.......................LMAO

Quantum-Entangled Guest

No $h!t, i have tears in my eyes. I dont think theres anybody on this earth who can understand how i feel right now.....yup, i have watery eyes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast