Thread: ipro2000 need help

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 3 Posts

Default ipro2000 need help

Old rockets expired just received new ones and I changed info on usb. I just replaced old numbers and server info in exact place as the old ones were in. I edited the original conf file with the new codes because I don't remember how to create conf file so that is done. I just don't remember how to load this new edited usb info in ipro2000. Thanks in advance.

#
    # newcamd for neosat + SBCL
    #

CWS = 1.rocketserver.tv 35911 XXXXXXX38624 XXXXXXX38624
    XXXXXXX445406970987XXXXXXXXX wan cardserv

This is exactly what it should look like with new server and codes right? The same as before but with the few changes like iksr.bz is changed for 1.rocketserver.tv , please let me know if I'm mistaken. Thanks.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,462x in 1,065 Posts

The file looks correct - you can have up to a total of 10 servers in the file (CWS line).

To load the file ; turn on the receiver and insert usb stick. Open the hidden compartment on your remote and hit f1 . Push the red button on the remote -->click ok when you get the config file message box. You should see the contents of your conf file .

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 3 Posts

Thanks for quick response. I figured it out. It was the usb stick the box wasn't able to detect. I switched sticks and voila. I had also forgot to press return at end of wan cardserv before I saved. Everything all well now. Thanks.