Thread: sv4000 Not detecting Wizhub

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

Default sv4000 Not detecting Wizhub

I can not get the network settings up on my menu.

I syscleaned, loaded this factory file sv4000_factory_20061229.zip, factory reset, but i'm not getting the menu to enter network settings.

If I have to reprogram Wizhub, Wiznet shows version 89.9 and wont upload svlan43. Not sure if I was supposed to check that, or not.

Consider me lost.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

****ty. It showed version 82.9 not 89.9. I assume it's the same result (bricked).
    I installed Wiznet 3.0.2
    downloaded SV4000_lan_14.bin
    downloaded svlan43, but have tried to upload with Wiznet first, but it won't upload.

Get the Wiz program.
    Get the latest SVlan file for your box.
    Get the Svlan-43 file.
    Get a formatted usb stick.

Connect the hub to the box and the other end to your computer lan port.
    Open the Wiz program and "Search" for your hub.
    *DO NOT change anything with the Wiz program.*
    What version shows ?
    If your at 2.2 or higher, simply load the latest Svlan file to your box with your usb stick.Reboot the box and the "updating" message should appear. After the box reboots again, "Search" for the hub with the Wiz program.You should now be at version 4.12 and you now have a "Wizhub" and will use Svlan files from now on.
    If your not at version 2.2 or higher,
    Use the Wiz program and upload the Svlan-43 file.
    After that, go through the process to load the latest SVlan file in receiver.
    It's that easy if you have a good working hub.

I have been told this process has had good results at fixing version 82 and 82.9 errors.
    Give it a try.
    Last edited by adamgaudreau; 06-05-2013 at 02:13 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to adamgaudreau For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 2 Posts

Thanks. I finally got the Wiz and was able to upload from 1.9 to 2.2 version and got some tv last nite. What is this SVlan-43 file??? Do I need it, since I got tv now? What is the important of this file? Thanks.

Polo

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,676x in 1,512 Posts
    Items USACrown RoyalDishFootballbeerBirdImmunity to TheftMexico

Quote Originally Posted by polosj View Post
    Thanks. I finally got the Wiz and was able to upload from 1.9 to 2.2 version and got some tv last nite. What is this SVlan-43 file??? Do I need it, since I got tv now? What is the important of this file? Thanks.

Polo
    no friend if you got tv now no need to load the svlan file,usually you download the svlan 43 to convert it to the svlan and can use any server,but your fine with the 2.2 if you have tv your fine,good luck friend...

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steven charles View Post
    no friend if you got tv now no need to load the svlan file,usually you download the svlan 43 to convert it to the svlan and can use any server,but your fine with the 2.2 if you have tv your fine,good luck friend...

Thanks Steven Charles. Do I need to upload any channel list for SV4000, since sats been moving around? Thanks.