Thread: Force load via usb stick

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

Default Force load via usb stick

1. Format usb stick. (May not be necessary but why take a chance)
    2. Copy file(s) to usb stick to be force loaded.
    3. Turn stb off via back switch.
    4. Insert usb stick into front usb slot on front panel of stb.
    5. While pressing the OK button on front display turn back switch on. You will first see no usb stick attached show on the tv screen followed by the file(s) to be loaded. You should also see USBL show on the display of stb.
    6. If you have more than one file loaded on the usb stick you will have to navigate the list with the up and down arrow button on front panel.
    7. Once the file to be loaded is highlighted press the OK button on the front display.
    8. You will be asked Are you sure to upgrade the firmware? Select OK by pressing the arrow button (left) on front panel of stb.
    9. File should begin to load by first showing save on the display followed by example FL20 count down. You will also see a block count down on the tv screen. Examples below. The count down will vary depending on file size. Most likely between 16 and 21.
    10. Force load complete after USBL shows on display and file list shows again on tv screen.
    11. Reboot receiver via back switch.

Note: Composite cables (Y-W-R) will allow you to see the file list on the tv screen clearly. You can also use the S-VHS cable but the tv screen will not be as clear. I have read the component cables (G-B-R) will show the file list clearly as well. I have not tried the component cables myself. Examples below are with the composite cables. (Y-W-R)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by abouttosnap; 07-24-2013 at 10:15 AM.