Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EMU for starchoice

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 10x in 7 Posts

Default EMU for starchoice

what EMU for azbox can clear starchoice music channels 12053v on G19 97W? my pansat 3500 does it good.
    tnx

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,643x in 2,116 Posts
    Items G&R
Gift received at 11-06-2012, 02:51 AM from Styx_N_Stones

I noticed your signature was looking a little bare, so here's a little something to help you decorate it.

Happy Holidays,
S_N_SImmunity to Theft
Gift received at 07-25-2011, 12:29 AM from ICEMAN

what azbox do you have?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 10x in 7 Posts

elite f/w 4890

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items G&R

I noticed your signature was looking a little bare, so here's a little something to help you decorate it.

Happy Holidays,
S_N_SImmunity to Theft

you can try multicass 182, to get multicass use sticky on how to add server options, after you get multicass you need to reboot
    then put the receiver on the CH and let it sit there for 30 min, if its going to work it should do it within 30 min.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 10x in 7 Posts

are you sure 182 gonna do starchoice?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items G&R

Happy Holidays,
S_N_SImmunity to Theft

Quote Originally Posted by caseyman View Post
    are you sure 182 gonna do starchoice?
    No I am not sure, as I have not tested it but it did at one time work on n2 for DN & amazonas, just try it, it will work or it want.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iq180 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523x in 764 Posts

Hum.... This seems to be suggesting that you use IKS for the N2 radio channels. I don't have azbox so I'm not that sure. The N2 channels are pretty easy to get with a basic N2 decrypt routine--you need the right keys of course and the box code has to have the old c101 RSA stuff and the basic ecm decryption with very little post-processing code. No IKS needed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jvvh5897 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 10x in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jvvh5897 View Post
    The N2 channels are pretty easy to get with a basic N2 decrypt routine--you need the right keys of course and the box code has to have the old c101 RSA stuff and the basic ecm decryption with very little post-processing code. No IKS needed.
    it is obvios. my old pansat does it. the trick is how to do this in azbox. no iks involved. i have c101 keys
    Last edited by caseyman; 11-07-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items G&R

Happy Holidays,
S_N_SImmunity to Theft

Quote Originally Posted by caseyman View Post
    it is obvios. my old pansat does it. the trick is how to do this in azbox. no iks involved. i have c101 keys
    you will need the nagra keys from the pansat and add them to the azbox in the nagra edit section of the azbox menu.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

The post processing code is the pain usually. The pansat code from around 2007 works, but the pansat femu and even 2008 pre-femu does not do it right. I have followed the code execution in pansat 2500 running code that works (using jtango and jtag cable while following along in disassembled code), but whether any given file for azbox will do it right is a crap-shoot, just have to try till one works I guess unless you would like to start a project to figure it out. Might be easier to start with a project to send out the ecm packets to a PC and do the decrypt in program running in PC and then feed the CWs back to box pretty much like one does for IKS. Might even be able to use IKS files for it to start with. I would not mind tryng to code some of it up--I have coolsat 4000 box that I could have spit out ecm packets pretty easy and write CWs to processor register as needed, so it would just be getting decrypt running on PC and a serial routine pretty much like that played with over the summer for the sonicview hub project down in advanced section.
    Last edited by jvvh5897; 11-08-2013 at 04:12 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jvvh5897 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items G&R

Happy Holidays,
S_N_SImmunity to Theft

The post processing code is the pain usually. The pansat code from around 2007 works, but the pansat femu and even 2008 pre-femu does not do it right. I have followed the code execution in pansat 2500 running code that works (using jtango and jtag cable while following along in disassembled code), but whether any given file for azbox will do it right is a crap-shoot, just have to try till one works I guess unless you would like to start a project to figure it out. Might be easier to start with a project to send out the ecm packets to a PC and do the decrypt in program running in PC and then feed the CWs back to box pretty much like one does for IKS. Might even be able to use IKS files for it to start with. I would not mind tryng to code some of it up--I have coolsat 4000 box that I could have spit out ecm packets pretty easy and write CWs to processor register as needed, so it would just be getting decrypt running on PC and a serial routine pretty much like that played with over the summer for the sonicview hub project down in advanced section.
    I don't think you need a code, I think all you need is the nagra box keys that the pansat is using, then edit the nagra keys in the
    azbox to match.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

I suspect you are right for one of the box's files.

Well, to check what I could do I pulled out some old code that does the basic ecm decrypt and compared the result to what looks like a decrypted packet from a RAM dump of the pansat2500 with GC272 file. Don't know for sure, but the end results looks OK to me--just did 512 bit RSA, IdeaCBC, another RSA round and byteflop to get the result--no post-p at all. I've got the box I'm going to test with sending coolsat4000 format packets to PC, next I'll try to capture those with program to decrypt and send CWs back to box.

I did check to see if the box's code--full emu-- could be modded to just do the above steps and I did not see where that could be done. I'll look again later.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items G&R

Happy Holidays,
S_N_SImmunity to Theft

I suspect you are right for one of the box's files.

Well, to check what I could do I pulled out some old code that does the basic ecm decrypt and compared the result to what looks like a decrypted packet from a RAM dump of the pansat2500 with GC272 file. Don't know for sure, but the end results looks OK to me--just did 512 bit RSA, IdeaCBC, another RSA round and byteflop to get the result--no post-p at all. I've got the box I'm going to test with sending coolsat4000 format packets to PC, next I'll try to capture those with program to decrypt and send CWs back to box.

I did check to see if the box's code--full emu-- could be modded to just do the above steps and I did not see where that could be done. I'll look again later.
    you should be able to find the nagra keys in the pansat menu, copy them then add them to the azbox.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Um....did you not spot that I don't have an azbox?

I was able to get a mod into the box code that I'm playing with an made the music play. Once I had that, I was able to get both ecm packets and decrypted packets out of the box and checked against my PC's decryption code--they match, so it seems that the decryption steps mentioned earlier are all that is needed for the N2 music. The code I'm playing with is the old panst 2700's 211 file which is the same one used for pansat IKS, so if any are interested in getting music channels on the boxes that use that code I can suggest a mod. Along the way I fixed a few things in the rq-sssp request from the box so that packet size is adjusted with the prov and the last 0x00 byte is not there anymore.

I know AZ section and I'm talking pansat, but.....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jvvh5897 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 10x in 7 Posts

i tried some multicas (dont remember what version) a few years ago and as i can recall globecast C101 section had only 8 paires of hex keys, not 16 which N2 needed.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast