Thread: Been ot of this FTA game for a long time now...

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Default Been ot of this FTA game for a long time now...

Hi everyone I haven't been following up with FTA for years now so please bare with me if I ask some dumb questions.I have a Coolsat 5000 and to my knowledge it hasn't been up and running for years now but lately I've heard they are,can anyone clarify whether or not this is true?Thanking you in advance for your answers.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8x in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newfgurl1967 View Post
    Hi everyone I haven't been following up with FTA for years now so please bare with me if I ask some dumb questions.I have a Coolsat 5000 and to my knowledge it hasn't been up and running for years now but lately I've heard they are,can anyone clarify whether or not this is true?Thanking you in advance for your answers.
    Is true,using a paying service (P$ = Private Server) and a pc or an X-FTA dongle/internet adapter instead of the pc

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 595x in 272 Posts
    Items Some beerPopcorn
Gift received at 12-15-2013, 08:19 PM from thebeav

Its true you would be better off using RQ sssp client much easier if you haven't done it before but you will need a computer which has to be on at all time went watching tv plus a PS which you have to pay for nothing is free any more lol...or you just might be better of buying a new receiver that has a built in lan card or one with wifi