Items Whiskey
Gift received at 12-12-2013, 01:32 AM from swanner
Cheers Mate...
swannerCrown Royal
Gift received at 06-27-2013, 10:55 PM from Anubis
Message: If you're having some ryes I figure I'd contribute.Trophy 3
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 12:02 PM from ICEMAN

Default MashUp 2K

I have been playing around with the M1 here but I think this should work on any linux or android unit running XBMC

since the big split between XBMC and some of the coders a lot of the addons from before stopped working or were no longer able to be downloaded. I missed my mashup as it was the best of the best and blows navi-x out of the water.

well after some searching I found a site called xunitytalk dot com. they have an update there for xbmc that really changes it up quite a bit. Talk Wizard will install all the common addons.

If you want mashup you will need to install the superrepo addon and enable it that way.

Now mashup right out of the box has a lot of options enabled but the best ones are disabled by default but easy to turn on. once these are turned on the amount of live streaming is unreal. I just got done watching the Pens kick the crap out of the Leafs. Well seriously who doesn't kick the crap out of them?

start mashup and go into settings. scroll over on the tabs to home layout. Go down the list and essentially turn all the options on. That's it! you will now see a few more icons like ILive and K1M05.

check those out and then see why you would want to mess with dishes, switches and law suits

Spoon Feeders FEED Bottom Feeders

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,744x in 641 Posts

wish i knew that a week ago after i deleted xbmc and re-installed it i got mashup back and your right Nost it is the best addon !
    Please do not PM Me with questions
    Post them in the forums so others may learn and benefit from your experience.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 779x in 342 Posts

Would have to agree xunity is the best skin so far,mash has been hit and miss for the last year my favorite is channel 1,they 2 had domain problems.Heres a new one on the rise Blazetamer’s Repertoire of Addons: Docu-Hub, PopcornFlix, 2 Movies, and Reddi Tube.Always something new in this game.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 500x in 235 Posts

I find MOVIE25 real good, still use ice films and 1channel...

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 41x in 21 Posts

The Jynxbox wizard pretty much best way to install all the best repos quickly.