Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreamlink HD T5 thoughts~opinions?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 175x in 104 Posts

Blind scan may be on the factory file as that is a true FTA file.

JMHO but right now Dreamlink has the best box on the market. I have 2 DL T5 and generally very satisfied. Picture is not as good as the Jynxbox but the PVR works great and the new EPG works just fine for my purposes. Box is better made than many and still has nice metal case. The silicone heat transfer block works just fine to keep the box from overheating. Channel change is fast. They have the damned best sat scan of any unit out there bar-none. The tuner is sensitive and seems to work with most switches. You don't want to run more than 3 servers or you will confuse it. My only negative comment is the server entry which they have made unnecessarily difficult. They could release a T5 make2dream and solve that issue. A/V outputs are not what they could be but if you watch the HDMI you will never know.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 74x in 47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tvc15 View Post
    No blind scan.
    Thank you.
    I hope the future receivers will have it, because i also want make true fta.
    Last edited by charlou; 12-28-2013 at 01:28 AM.
    charlou

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 531x in 182 Posts

i feel your pain.
    take a box almost to perfect and then just quit. sheese. there are a lot of us out there that love to scan as many types of transponders as we can. c, ku, circular, linear i want em all.
    Last edited by edrik; 02-27-2018 at 12:21 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4x in 2 Posts

Besides the no blind scan (my old Sonicview 360 Elite had the best!!!) I hate the constant "moving to" countdown that it has to count down to twice for a Sat a couple degrees apart and when you go into positioner settings and don't change anything and exit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12