Thread: Viewsat Ultra,x-fta and Gargoyle program.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 7 Posts

Default Viewsat Ultra,x-fta and Gargoyle program.

I have been using the x-fta and gargoyle program on my viewsat ultra for over 2 years with P$. and everything has been working fine,with occasional upgrades as everyone does.
    The problem I have encountered with the most recent upgrade is that my gargoyle program has changed the format of the satellite section of the gargoyle page. I can enter the new information on the page but it will not respond to any of the commands such as save,add,or build configuration or show logviewer.
    Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? If anyone has any suggestions,i would greatly appreciate any input. The satellite page doesn't look anything like what it did before. Maybe I have made some sort of change on my pc that changes the satellite page to be a PDF form or something of that nature. I'm really stumped at this stage.
    I would appreciate any help.
    Thanks (thunderbolt)

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 7 Posts

Update. I found the problem. I had lost connection from x-fta router to viewsat receiver.
    Made good connection from router to receiver,rebooted router and checked gargoyle page and the satellite page changed back to normal,reentered updated data and now all is well.
    (thunderbolt)