Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,450x in 1,400 Posts
    Items Mexico
Gift received at 03-28-2014, 12:29 AM from hedley
Gift received at 06-19-2013, 10:30 PM from darlinkat
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 03:10 PM from ICEMAN

Default Watch 1600+ Live worldwide TV channels On your PC free

TV is an award winning (2005-2014) freeware for Windows® (TV Ver. 4.0 - Size 1.6 Mb)
    Now you can watch over thousand [1600+] live worldwide TV channels on your PC.
    TV is an extremely easy to use application and anyone can find their stations on TV.
    News, Music, Educational, Sports, Art, Kids, Movies & Entertainment channels are sorted in a very easy to find way, together with TV in English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Turkish & Arabic sections. [Over 70 Languages in total, from over 130 Countries]

TVexe TV 4.0 Screenshot, Click to enlarge
    You may also browse world TV by regions or by country name. The intuitive & user friendly interface will give you a pure Plug n' Play! experience. All you have to do is easily find your desired station, click on the station's name, then sit back & relax. TV emulates the regular Television set on your PC, by using the broadband Internet connection.

TV Version 4.0 (2014) Features [100% Free]
    Features multi format (Windows Media®, Flash®).
    Live online streaming 24x7 worldwide Television. [No TV Card/Tuner Needed]
    You don't have to care about the station's broadcasting format.
    Will run the station's live video in a fixed screen.
    Will switch automatically between formats.
    Works with any broadband Internet Service Provider (ISP) worldwide.
    Features 1600+ of live international online channels, 24 hours a day.
    With dedicated 24x7 music stations that feature video clips in: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Turkish and more.
    It's like a free trip around the world; seeing other peoples' style of living, hearing new languages and music and seeing world views and news.
    Does not have an internal (offline) channel guide, it receives it online, which means fresh new channels are added dynamically as soon as they become available and inactive channels are removed

Code:
    http://www.tvexe.com/download.html#.Uukc5PtFXIX

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angel Eyes For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4x in 3 Posts

Does this come with Adds and junk stuff?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 881x in 382 Posts
    Items CanadaDishA Beer

My Antivirus detected a Trojan in the download.....
    I'm not checking it out...
    Without Rythem, You've Got No Rhyme

Returning Member..
    Glad To Be Back SATFIX...

Dont' Forget to Hit Thanks,.... Then The Potty...

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

i cant believe that higher end members are bringing this rubbish as a selling point this piece of rubbish is the old satellite program with the promise of thousands then you load it up even with a premium key and nothing is added every single channel attached are free to view in any country try clicking a movie link then another and another you will get the same old black and white movie guys stay well clear of anything like this you want round the world channels without subs xbmc with sports devil video add-on in there you will find a huge amount of portals to most countries with the choice of settings or find your self a playOn player thats been provided with a reg.code

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,237x in 6,877 Posts
    Items Martini
Gift received at 12-13-2013, 03:34 PM from swanner
Celebration Time, Keep up the good work BudSome beer
Gift received at 07-18-2013, 04:52 PM from marcelect
Message: wHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.HAvein this heat wavethis cold oneFriesPizzaBurgerBeefTrophy 3
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 11:21 AM from ICEMANFootball
Gift received at 11-06-2012, 03:44 AM from Styx_N_Stones

'lol I gave him a couple g's and he blew it all in a matter of hrs'

I didn't want you to think I was spending the money on myself. That's why I posted a reply explaining where the SatFix Bux went.

Here's a little token of my gratitude for your generous donation. Please accept it in the spirit that its meant...

S_N_S

Quote Originally Posted by crawlers View Post
    i cant believe that higher end members are bringing this rubbish as a selling point this piece of rubbish is the old satellite program with the promise of thousands then you load it up even with a premium key and nothing is added every single channel attached are free to view in any country try clicking a movie link then another and another you will get the same old black and white movie guys stay well clear of anything like this you want round the world channels without subs xbmc with sports devil video add-on in there you will find a huge amount of portals to most countries with the choice of settings or find your self a playOn player thats been provided with a reg.code
    Welcome to satfix! lol

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anubis For This Useful Post:

Condor is offline Jr Admin/Satfix 2016 Football Pool - Week 10 & Week 15 Champ
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,837x in 5,629 Posts
    Items Mexico
Gift received at 04-01-2014, 11:29 PM from hedley
Gift received at 06-11-2013, 04:36 PM from darlinkat
HugsUSA
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 03:37 PM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 10-02-2012, 02:00 PM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM from clarkBENT

Quote Originally Posted by crawlers View Post
    Heheheeee!! I also welcome you... if you have something better please share with the membership.....

The only thing I am afraid of is what I am capable of

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Condor For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5x in 2 Posts

Try to download and when try to install, its a trojan that AVG caught.