Thread: XX-Client Problem with Maxhd

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 98x in 49 Posts

Default XX-Client Problem with Maxhd

my xx-client 2.4 for my viewsat max hd was working fine 2 days ago but now it says ''Successfully Connected to server'' and then the next line says ''Login Request Was Rejected'' and then the next line says ''No Server Available''.....the exact donation info works fine in my viewsat platinum....any ideas what's wrong?....thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 4 Posts

You might check your receiver protocol. The platinum takes number 1. The Max is number 3.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 42x in 26 Posts

Make sure the Platinum receiver is turned off when you want to use the MaxHD.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 166x in 106 Posts
    Items HeadstonesTV

Quote Originally Posted by rcb View Post
    You might check your receiver protocol. The platinum takes number 1. The Max is number 3.
    You're wrong. I have been running my Max for over a year on 19200 and protocol 1. Mine just did the same thing the other day too. Must something in an ecm preventing video.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 166x in 106 Posts
    Items HeadstonesTV

I'm having the same problem with my Max. I have mine running 3 servers with XX-Client. All are scrolling and showing connection but no video or audio. I tried it on my VS Ultra and it's working fine with the same codes. I rescanned and factory defaulted the Max more than once and it's not fixing it. I wonder if there was some sort of ecm hitting the Max? I doubt it but what else could it be. I'm going to reload all the firmware starting with the cleaner, factory file, then the newest file to see if it fixes it.