Thread: vs9k hd help plz

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default vs9k hd help plz

Hi eveyone.. I read thru all the chats n can't find details instructions how to get a vs9000hd up n running without a dongle or etc.. I heard the xx client is the best way to go but need detailed instructions on setting it up..I downloaded the files in the file section ..the all in one file..plus I got xx client 2.4.162.982 don't know what to do with these files ..I open them n nothing happens. I have the null cable connected to my computer ...can someone pls help me..really want this up n running. . Thanks in advance. .

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 46x in 20 Posts
    Items CashMartini

Quote Originally Posted by icon77 View Post
    Hi eveyone.. I read thru all the chats n can't find details instructions how to get a vs9000hd up n running without a dongle or etc.. I heard the xx client is the best way to go but need detailed instructions on setting it up..I downloaded the files in the file section ..the all in one file..plus I got xx client 2.4.162.982 don't know what to do with these files ..I open them n nothing happens. I have the null cable connected to my computer ...can someone pls help me..really want this up n running. . Thanks in advance. .
    Did you load the last bin that came out for that unit?

Also in the RQSSSP.EXE in the folder there will be a config file or rq-sssp-client.conf

You need to open with Note Pad

and edit your server info.

This is just a example.
    # newcamd://usernameassword@ServerIPort/KEYS

#

# Example:
    # newcamd://usernameassword@SeverIP:Port/Deskeys/EMM

Personally Its best to leave off the EMM

# newcamd://usernameassword@SeverIP:Port/Deskeys

here expample what it looks like with serve ip and port

# newcamd://username[email protected]:35866/1234567891011121314

Once you get that set up.... double click The GREY RQ icon and you will see a DOS Window open and WALA

also Hope you COMM port is 1

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Thanks so much for yr reply brother. .is there anyway I can pm you..I did edit the server I think. Lol just didnt do it in notepad I did in the file it unzip n didnt load the file on the reciver so will do that n see ..just wanted to talk with you off the thread to make sure I am doing it rite..if possible. .thanks again rely appreciate yr response

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Ok I did that in the rqss setup.. I seem to be connected it says "client ready waiting for request. .. What do I do next..? Is there anything I do with xxx client bcuz I didn't touch that ..

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Also in the xx client where do I set the settings its telling me like baudrate n port ..bcuz its saying that unable to open com1 but the rss allinone program I think is using that. .bcuz it said its connected.. or does both these programs have nothing to do with each other plz help