Thread: no ppv

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts

Default no ppv

I have a Nanosat premium I get all the channels but ppvs the guy I got it from says they are working from 12pm to 6 am but when I go to the channel it says scrambled or no signal and I know I have good signal because it is around 95% on both sats. I also have tried re scanning for the change of tps but still no suck luck, If someone can help shed some light on this I would be so appreciative

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,052x in 934 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scbba View Post
    I have a Nanosat premium I get all the channels but ppvs the guy I got it from says they are working from 12pm to 6 am but when I go to the channel it says scrambled or no signal and I know I have good signal because it is around 95% on both sats. I also have tried re scanning for the change of tps but still no suck luck, If someone can help shed some light on this I would be so appreciative
    Scrambled indicates you are not receiving anything from p$ to unlock channel and no signal is on your end. Try running coax straight to l n b and then maybe recsan. ppv are not always up from 12 to 6 as some p$ dont' on Thursdays. Also they are only on certain channels. Not sure what all of them are but they start at channel 526 and up. Keep plugin and you'll figure it out. good luck

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,052x in 934 Posts

Is it me........
    Last edited by whoknows; 04-17-2014 at 11:40 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts

Sorry about dbl post guys I though I had posted it on another site and thax for the reply